The Student Room Group

Do you like Turkish Delight?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I dont like it and whenever people hear that they just give me strange looks! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like it but i can see why people wouldn't.
Reply 42
I don’t even get why Tesco still sells Turkish delight chocolate, it’s so disgusting. But, the authentic stuff really is awesome, in my opinion.
It is bloody delicious and it reminds me of my great nan :love:
Love proper Turkish delight but not a big fan of the chocolate coated stuff... ofc rose is the best flavour :biggrin:
Love it, but not covered in chocolate. Nice when it's filled with almonds and covered in sugar. :biggrin:
In small quantities, I LOVE IT. I just need to drink about 2 litres of water afterwards. Rose flavoured only pls but so good!
Love it. Thought it was some magical thing as a child cos of Narnia
I love it but only in small quantities :smile:
i love it, could even live on it
It’s delicious! I like the actual Turkish stuff and the sweeter stuff that’s easier to get here
I'm not a fan
Reply 52
Original post by meenu89
Almost as much as Boris. Almost.

hmmm. I wonder if you still love him so much.
Original post by LukeM90
I dont like the normal stuff your gran usualy gets you as a gift from a discount store, usualy in a lilac box and pieces are yellow or pink and coated in powder

But I love Frys turkish delight (chocolate covered)

Original post by RVNmax
Jeez, you seem to be the only one who likes the Cadbury stuff as opposed to the proper. :eek:

Original post by TheGrinningSkull
Not the only one anymore.

I agree with LukeM90 :biggrin:

I like the chocolate covered one :tongue:

Is much as I like the proper stuff, the neighbour gave us a box of Fry's chocolates for Xmas and I thought I should try the Turkish Delight after 15+ years since my last one. I was fully expecting to have to spit it out but it was delightful. Went in for the second one as well!
This thread is 7 years old.

I expect all the people who like Turkish Delight have been in Narnia like two hours, re-emerged and it's 2021.
Original post by RVNmax
hmmm. I wonder if you still love him so much.

Is much as I like the proper stuff, the neighbour gave us a box of Fry's chocolates for Xmas and I thought I should try the Turkish Delight after 15+ years since my last one. I was fully expecting to have to spit it out but it was delightful. Went in for the second one as well!

Probably a bit more than before.
Original post by meenu89
Probably a bit more than before.

You're living proof to all TSR incels that you can attract a woman even if you look like an actual troll :biggrin:

Take notes boys.

Quick Reply

Latest