The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
billbonesknowswhatimean

(cheers to whoever gave the rep btw)

I did :wink:
lindindin
She could have done it out of dependence... or fear?! Think about it

word. said that a while ago, theres no time for logic, if ur kinda emotionally unstable you go for security rather than what other could see as the "right" choice
Reply 82
Thanks for the rep. How many times do I have to explain to people that I don't condone/justify what he did.
Reply 83
maybe you should just try to sound like you really mean that... Sorry to repeat that, but you sound like you really couldn´t give less about what he did and you say it´s not okay because, well, it socially isnt. I know you´ll say you dont, but I am just telling you that that is the way you come across.
Yes, of course Jack the Ripper just decided one night to start chopping people up. He was perfectly sane before that.

So you disagree that he had a "first time" being violent? Riiiight.
Reply 85
more adventurous
So you disagree that he had a "first time" being violent? Riiiight.

no he doesnt, he just says that Jack planned it all his life :rofl:
MMA
Thanks for the rep. How many times do I have to explain to people that I don't condone/justify what he did.

to be specific mate, you've said she shoulda dumped him "If she didn't cheat and he beat her up anyway" and you havn't really specified that even if she did cheat on him, his reaction deserves a similar response regardless of what she "deserves"

but like i said, i know u don't condone what he did, as does everyone else who's read this topic, you're just blockin out some of the issues
jack the ripper was a young scene kid growing up in an indie-dominated village

oh how they laughed at his tight-fitting funny female jeans

his chilhood haunted him for years. life would never be the same again for young Jack "wears nothin but black" Ripperton
girls jeans are not meant for men!! theres flesh in different places...its just not right!
Reply 89
*lol* I understand about them looking weird down south on men, but in general.. *g* they give them nice butts :biggrin:

@squigaletta I like your nick, it´s strangely cute
yeh alright, but don't laugh at him about it. jaheeez, he buys ONE pair of threads from hennies n suddenly he's taunted into a life of serial rape
double post, i'm so sorry.
Reply 92
*nods* yes, life can be harsh... :rofl:
this morning she found out that HE had actually had another girlfriend on the side.. such an a** and then He hit Her for meeting her guy friend.. what a jerk!!! can't believe she's still with him..
Reply 94
OMG that boyfriend is an arsehole.. guys who beat girls up are just total morons
Reply 95
more adventurous
And here we go...

Scary, isn't it?
Reply 96
BellaCat
Scary, isn't it?

Yes, terrifying isn't it? :rolleyes:
woeful_infatuation
such an a**

i'm at a loss on this one
BellaCat
Scary, isn't it?

I don't know how it is possible that a group of people could be so utterly convinced that men are incapable of doing bad things unless provoked by women. :rolleyes:

It's also funny how they always pop out of the woodwork whenever a thread about gender or abuse comes up...
Reply 99
more adventurous
I don't know how it is possible that a group of people could be so utterly convinced that men are incapable of doing bad things unless provoked by women. :rolleyes:

It's also funny how they always pop out of the woodwork whenever a thread about gender or abuse comes up...

Are you actually sane? It would be interesting to know who this 'group' of people are considering that it was only me who looked at his side of the story during this thread? Hardly what I would define as a group of people. Also, go and look at my previous posts, apart from this last week I have not took part in ONE single debate on gender/abuse in over two years on the board, so I am hardly popping out of the woodwork every time a thread about gender/abuse comes up! Please get a life for your own sake.

Latest

Trending

Trending