Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

BSc Management - boring course?

Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied and got an offer to do Management (N200) without really reading over the course core requirements and extra modules. Looking it up today, I just realised how *boring*:eek: it sounds. A lot of finances/accounting/analysis (maths) involved, none of which I'm particularly good at.

To anyone who is doing this course right now, how is it?

To anyone who is going to be doing this course, how are you feeling about it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Bsc. Management is my firm choice at Warwick, and so far you are the only person Iv'e heared of whose got on offer to read Managament (here at TSR at least!).

The courses is probably more interesting than accounting and finance because it covers the qualitative aspects of business development as well.

WBS is the second best business school in the UK and one of the top rated business schools in Europe.

Im not paticularily fond of accounting, I prefer analysis and finance but Im sure you can work around what electives you want to take.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delay)
    so far you are the only person Iv'e heared of whose got on offer to read Managament (here at TSR at least!)...Im not paticularily fond of accounting, I prefer analysis and finance but Im sure you can work around what electives you want to take.
    I'm sure we can't be the only two people on TSR doing this course at Warwick. :p: I saw on their website that at least 135 people have received offers to study this, so we'll just have to find the other 133.

What is the difference between accounting and finance anyway? Although I've taken Business Studies before, I've never been particularly great at any of the financial aspects of it... woe is me, I suppose.

And, have you SEEN their electives? Most of it is quantitative analysis, and since I have to take 9 of these :eek: all I hope for is good luck . I'll probably choose a language as an elective though *hm... ponders this*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    down to 132...one of my friends from lithuania is joining BSc management this year

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 25, 2006
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.