The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent or Surrey for Accounting?

I have offers from both Kent & Surrey

Along with Brighton, Portsmouth & Sheffield

But i am stuck for my firm, i'm doing accounting and finance with a year in industry but need help.

Thoughts?
What are the offers, your AS grades and your predicted grades?

And if you are only seeking advice about your firm, does that mean you have decided on your insurance?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Surrey - AAB
Kent - ABB
Sheffield - ABB
Brighton - BBB
Portsmouth - 280 UCAS points

My grades are ABC but im also resitting some units.
So i was predicted AAB but still not sure :/

i was thinking portsmouth for my insurance but the only thought was insure brighton.. im really not too sure :s
Reply 3
I would personally choose Surrey it is higher ranked. I went on a open day there for Economics is it is a really nice campus and the teaching seems to be to a really high standard.
Reply 4
Hi,

If you have offers from each, you should have also been invited to a UCAS Visit day. I highly recommend you visit both Surrey and Kent to help you make your decision.

Sometimes being on the campus and talking to the staff is the best way to get a feeling for where you can imagine yourself for the next few years of your life. At Kent we also have student ambassadors from your course available to talk to on our visit days, so they can give a good idea of what its like to study here.

good luck,

Aaron
Reply 6
Nightlife in Surrey and Guildford is absolutely horrendous (lived there all my life) and its expensive as hell for properties there too, may be something to bear in mind if either is an issue

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending