The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Has anyone had nursing offers for huddersfield uni?

Helooooo:smile: I had an interview for adult nursing at Huddersfield on Tuesday and was wondering has anyone had an offer. This is my first choice so im terrified I wont get in. Thank you x

Scroll to see replies

Hello, i had an interview last month and i received an offer the day after. Just take it easy, they do have until may to get back to you.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EmilyLouise1993x
Helooooo:smile: I had an interview for adult nursing at Huddersfield on Tuesday and was wondering has anyone had an offer. This is my first choice so im terrified I wont get in. Thank you x

Hi,

Hope your interview went well! I had my interview on 28th Jan and I heard back dinner time the next day offering me a place (conditional based on grades)

The admin who dealt with our paper work said If they are pleased with how your interview went and you have all of the paperwork required they will offer you a place or decline you more or less straight away.

If for whatever reason you don't have all paperwork but they still want you it may be just that this is holding you back.

But you could also be in the middle and they then decide once all interviews have been done.

Hope this helps and good luck!! 😊
I received an offer yesterday:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 4
Aww well done! Is that for September too? I had an interview at Salford yesterday so if I don't get an offer I'll be coming to Hudd too :smile: :smile: x
Original post by Claireyh3
Aww well done! Is that for September too? I had an interview at Salford yesterday so if I don't get an offer I'll be coming to Hudd too :smile: :smile: x

Ahh I can't wait to start! I've got an interview for Salford next month haha what's the interview like there? Have you got any other offers?x

Forgot to say.. Yeah it's for sep😁x
Reply 7
Original post by Little Lady K
Hello, i had an interview last month and i received an offer the day after. Just take it easy, they do have until may to get back to you.

Oh what date was your interview, mine was 28th was yours?
I have an interview on Thursday , what did your interviews consist of. I've been told its a group interview and activity. Many thanks
Reply 9
Original post by shellybear1969
I have an interview on Thursday , what did your interviews consist of. I've been told its a group interview and activity. Many thanks

Its a group and one to one but its not hard just get your point across and you will be fine :-) good luck!
Make sure you get a word in.. Everyone fires their answers so quick to let them speak and when the conversation dies down make your points. Agree and disagree too, don't just go along with what other people say!

Don't just speak about nursing, get to know the interviewers as people and have a laugh. They are lovely!

This is what I done and got a place!

Good luck x
Its a group and one to one but its not hard just get your point across and you will be fine :-) good luck!

Hi Claire , thanks for that . I'll let you know how I get on :smile:
Original post by EmilyLouise1993x
Make sure you get a word in.. Everyone fires their answers so quick to let them speak and when the conversation dies down make your points. Agree and disagree too, don't just go along with what other people say!

Don't just speak about nursing, get to know the interviewers as people and have a laugh. They are lovely!

This is what I done and got a place!

Good luck x

Thanks Emily , great advice will remember it all cheers Shelly :redface:
Thanks Emily , great advice will remember it all cheers Shelly :redface:

You're welcome!
Good Luck x
Reply 14

How did it go? Fingers crossed for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh what date was your interview, mine was 28th was yours?

Hey, mine was on the 30th.
How did it go? Fingers crossed for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Claire, they offered me a place following day. Really excited. I haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam yet a few girls on my course have got interviews there. My application is still with the tutor. Have you heard from anyone yet x
Reply 17
Hi,

Well done you guys.

I have an interview in April - perhaps a silly questions, but on my letter it says the dress code is "smart"

Just how smart is smart?

What did you and others wear?

Cheers
Reply 18
Dress to impress long hair pinned up. All the guys that were there were dressed in suits. First impressions are everything. I wore white blouse with black tights cardigan and pencil skirt. I also had a bladder infection and cold n felt like poo n got an offer the next day. It's the most relaxed interview I've been to out them all. Be yourself and you will be fine x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Callie-X
Hi,

Well done you guys.

I have an interview in April - perhaps a silly questions, but on my letter it says the dress code is "smart"

Just how smart is smart?

What did you and others wear?

Cheers

Hi,

I was just wondering what day your interview is? I've been put in the pending category so don't think I'll find out until all interviews are complete.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending