The Student Room Group

How do you make your revision fun?

Its something I really need help in.
It would be nice to learn and try the ideas that you throw in this thread :biggrin: .

~Ashley~
Watch tv shows/ movies you like whilst revising, it helps for me:biggrin:

If you've seen the show or movie before, even better because you don't have to pay too much attention so can focus on work whilst doing something else

(Music might work too but I tend to get distracted by music)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't. Revision isn't fun and I don't try to kid myself that it is. I just try to get it over with as soon as possible so I can get on with genuinely fun things!
Listen to music usually, sometimes I reward myself with food if I've learnt something ridiculously boring and I highlight my books because the dark colour scheme is really depressing :smile:
Coloured flashcards really helped when i was doing my Alevels :biggrin:
imagine a super-hot woman in your head who talks dirty facts to you,

it totally works
Reply 6
I read the textbook out loud in a weird voice and I exaggerate expressions on my face while taking notes. I just pretend learning is fun and it works out for me :cool:
Get some grade-A headphones (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bose-QuietComfort-Acoustic-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B0054JJ0QW) and then stick on some raging beats (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9WMIPzd6w).

But seriously, it makes revision so much more interesting.
Reply 8
I often find myself decorating revision notes, which is sort of enjoyable if you like doodling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Rakes
How do you make your revision fun?

~Ashley~

good question

Spoiler

I don't. I do it and then reward myself with a treat after x amount of work
Reply 11
I just get up early and get on with it. If there was a secret to make it "fun" then people wouldn't fail their courses.
Reply 12
**** rewards
Reply 13
****ing rewards after x targets reached
Reply 14
Masturbaytion rewards after x targets reached
Reply 15
Original post by Are you Shaw?
imagine a super-hot woman in your head who talks dirty facts to you,

it totally works

Legend :clap2:
Did he get banned for that?