The Student Room Group

how can i be charming?

I always get shy when i speak to boys, what can i say or do to show that i actually am a nice girl?
Reply 1
pm me your skype ill teach you all the tricks you need :colone:
Reply 2
Original post by lilyxx
I always get shy when i speak to boys, what can i say or do to show that i actually am a nice girl?

That isn't a huge problem for girls. The most important thing to do is smile, it makes us feel so much more relaxed when talking to a girl. Try and show a bit of enthusiasm, if he says "do you want to get a drink" or whatever, don't say "mmm ok", say "yeah, I'd like that". Little things.
Reply 3
Original post by lilyxx

I'm a girl as well and I sometimes get shy around guys. I actually get a LITTLE mean to guys i like.
I think maybe you have a self esteem issue?
Reply 4
if he asks for a sandwich say "would you like extra mayonnaise ?" and wink at him
Reply 5
Original post by Mankytoes
That isn't a huge problem for girls. The most important thing to do is smile, it makes us feel so much more relaxed when talking to a girl. Try and show a bit of enthusiasm, if he says "do you want to get a drink" or whatever, don't say "mmm ok", say "yeah, I'd like that". Little things.

Exactly. Girls do not need to be charming. Just flirt back if he does and show your sense of humour, laugh at and join in with his jokes if they are funny.
Reply 6
Original post by McFlury
Exactly. Girls do not need to be charming. Just flirt back if he does and show your sense of humour, laugh at and join in with his jokes if they are funny.

Yeah, this guy is right, you don't need the guy to know that you are a nice/charming/unique person for him to like you, you just need to give a good impression that you're interested and he will immediately want to give you the D.

:judge: Seriously

You sound like you actually want to get to know people for who they are. This is always a good sign. Over time you'll find it easier and you'll be less shy. You kind of have to think of them as if they are not scary people who are judging you, because they are probably more likely to be worrying about whether they are making a good impression themselves. At first, your mind will go blank on things to say, but try and ask them questions about things they like, or things you have in common. It's the same as making a female friend, except less talk about nails and hair and shoes. Unless he's into that stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending