The Student Room Group

Strange eye contact - not quite sure how to interpret it

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
does he look in your eyes or around your eyes ?
I suggest you simply ask him: "What exactly do you mean by all this long, drawn-out, serious eye-contact you've been giving me?"
Reply 3
Ahaha this guy used to do the exact same thing to me!!! He literally looked intently at my direction and even when he knew that I knew he was staring he would still just do this intent stare which would make me feel so uncomfortable I used to hide the side of my face with my hair...

Or he'd close the door and just stay infront of the door and look intently at me until I said something..

Next time he does that look back right at him and do not melt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
perhaps theres something quite drawing about your eyes that draws him in to stare in to them like that,but just as the bear speculated I wonder what position in your eyes he focusses on:would you say it is more on the iris,the pupils or the white area?
Reply 5
He sounds incredibly freaky. I'd ask him to stop and say it wasn't working.
Reply 6
Original post by celetialstarks
I usually try to match his eye contact, but he'll literally get closer and closer to me so I physically have to take a step back and break eye contact - it's all rather strange

I get what you mean the guy used to do the exact same thing to me. Next time you be the one who moves a step closer and do not move no matter how close he comes..I guess they find it amusing when we get uncomfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
sounds like stare rape to me, you should probably report it.
Reply 8
That does sound like a plan - I'll have to give that a try

Aha let me know how it goes! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
He obviously likes you. Some of us guys can be pretty strange creatures at times :tongue:
Reply 10
Hmmm, seem like an interesting way of showing it. Although I do agree that people can be strange at times

Have you ever spoken to him before? What's your relationship with him like i.e. are you good friends, acquaintances?
Reply 11
We've known each other for a couple of months - we see each other a fair bit because we share quite a few friends

Well then he definitely likes you. Either that or he's just extremely creepy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending