The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University: Adult Nursing 2014

IS there anyone who has been accepted in City university for Adult nursing and has been invited for test this month? Please reply ASAP! Thankyouu x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not even had a test day invite from them yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fifimas
Not even had a test day invite from them yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh, did u apply for adult nursing as well? Dw, be patient m sure they will one day :smile:
Reply 3
I have been invited for interview but am not free to go on any dates:frown:. i work full time HCA and our Rota is out like a month before. I have already been offered a place at Middlesex. If i don't get the second slot then i will stick with Middlesex as this is my first choice;close to home:smile:.
Reply 4
Original post by miss_limbu
I have been invited for interview but am not free to go on any dates:frown:. i work full time HCA and our Rota is out like a month before. I have already been offered a place at Middlesex. If i don't get the second slot then i will stick with Middlesex as this is my first choice;close to home:smile:.

Omgggg u a nepalese?? if u r mee too xDD bdw do u live near edgware cuz i live in edgware/burntoak tooo and middlesex is near :biggrin:D! ohhhhhhh ****t!! city is the best uniii, it has link with goood hospitals. you should try!!! if not contact themm!!
Reply 5
Original post by Kusum123
Omgggg u a nepalese?? if u r mee too xDD bdw do u live near edgware cuz i live in edgware/burntoak tooo and middlesex is near :biggrin:D! ohhhhhhh ****t!! city is the best uniii, it has link with goood hospitals. you should try!!! if not contact themm!!

Ya m Nepalese. I am from dharan. Nice to meet you. i met loads of other nepalese at middlesex interview day. I am thinking middlesex is going to be fun to study. I believe...best uni would be hard and my life would be all about study and grades. I went to good uni in australia earlier and my life was terrible.....At the end it would not matter....either good or not good uni they are the same...all unis are good. its about becoming a nurse and getting a job after, depends on each individual and our commitment. i want to choose a uni where i can have fun, be able to do loads of bank shifts and at the same time become a registered nurse. Sorry if i have offend you. However, i would want to call city and try out. I ve bucks at 26feb.
I live in wembley, only one bus ride83 but i wanna get scooter. What about you? Have you been offered a place? What unis have you applied? Which uni will u go?
Reply 6
Ya m Nepalese. I am from dharan. Nice to meet you. i met loads of other nepalese at middlesex interview day. I am thinking middlesex is going to be fun to study. I believe...best uni would be hard and my life would be all about study and grades. I went to good uni in australia earlier and my life was terrible.....At the end it would not matter....either good or not good uni they are the same...all unis are good. its about becoming a nurse and getting a job after, depends on each individual and our commitment. i want to choose a uni where i can have fun, be able to do loads of bank shifts and at the same time become a registered nurse. Sorry if i have offend you. However, i would want to call city and try out. I ve bucks at 26feb.
I live in wembley, only one bus ride83 but i wanna get scooter. What about you? Have you been offered a place? What unis have you applied? Which uni will u go?

Eh nice :smile:! Truee that though!! Yup middlesex ma cha tanna! My fren go offered there as well! Nah its okay! Somehow it is true but uni is a uni, its just u have to adapt easily! Otherise no fun! Yup try to do that! Eh 26? I have got test in that day! I live in burntoak. Well i applied to city, kings, hertfordshire, greenwich and east anglia. So far obly got invited for test from city
Reply 7
Have my selection day on 21

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by alecia18
Have my selection day on 21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh kwl! Mines on 26 T_T. Tell me how it was :smile: and gd luck xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Kusum_T
Eh nice :smile:! Truee that though!! Yup middlesex ma cha tanna! My fren go offered there as well! Nah its okay! Somehow it is true but uni is a uni, its just u have to adapt easily! Otherise no fun! Yup try to do that! Eh 26? I have got test in that day! I live in burntoak. Well i applied to city, kings, hertfordshire, greenwich and east anglia. So far obly got invited for test from city

All the best la. NMC code of conduct majjale pada ani bujha la, sabai ans tesmai huncha. Hope u make it.
Reply 10
All the best la. NMC code of conduct majjale pada ani bujha la, sabai ans tesmai huncha. Hope u make it.

Nmc code of conduct? K ho tyo? Omd please help. M so nervous and worried for test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nmc code of conduct? K ho tyo? Omd please help. M so nervous and worried for test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pm gareko chu hera la.
IS there anyone who has been accepted in City university for Adult nursing and has been invited for test this month? Please reply ASAP! Thankyouu x

Have you got a place at city?
Reply 13
Original post by danciaga
Have you got a place at city?

Nope i was unsuccessful as i failed the numeracy test. :'( wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope i was unsuccessful as i failed the numeracy test. :'( wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer. Just got rejected from kings though :/ so feeling a bit gutted right now.
Anyone here confirmed a place at city studying adult nursing?
Reply 16
Damnn ure luckyyy! Yh same here arghhh! Both from city and kings! Felt gutted twice!! Aniways wish u luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damnn ure luckyyy! Yh same here arghhh! Both from city and kings! Felt gutted twice!! Aniways wish u luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too sweetie. :smile:
I have got an offer from this uni but I just need to work on getting the right grades now haha. Has anyone else got an offer and thinking of studying here? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending