The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

The Forge 2014/15 Start.

Hello, I have just booked my accommodation at The Forge. Has anyone else yet? I'm in block 11 and flat 89 in Marr House:smile:

I am now in flat 92. I have been moved because there were too many females in flat 89 and it was a mixed gender flat.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I have just booked to stay in the forge! I am in room 421, MH9, 71. Although I am not sure what those other numbers mean, do you? It is perhaps block 9, flat 71 or something?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Thomas96
Hi I have just booked to stay in the forge! I am in room 421, MH9, 71. Although I am not sure what those other numbers mean, do you? It is perhaps block 9, flat 71 or something?

Nice one, I'm in flat 89 and in the same house as you. Is your flat located on the first floor or the ground floor?
Reply 3
I am on the first floor, yourself?
Reply 4
I am on the first floor, yourself?

Same:smile: what will you be studying? I'm doing business with human resources :smile:
Original post by digbee
Hello, I have just booked my accommodation at The Forge. Has anyone else yet? I'm in block 11 and flat 89 in Marr House:smile:

Hey! I've just booked my accommodation, I'm in flat 89 too!
Reply 6
Original post by ChelseyDagger
Hey! I've just booked my accommodation, I'm in flat 89 too!

Yaaay!! So glad ive found someone! What are you going to be studying? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by digbee
Same:smile: what will you be studying? I'm doing business with human resources :smile:

I am studying Biomedical science!
So we are in the same house, on the same floor?
Reply 8
I am studying Biomedical science!
So we are in the same house, on the same floor?

Yeah just not in the same flat :smile:
Reply 9
That's pretty cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by alicet95
I have just booked my accommodation in The Forge too! I'm in block 91 flat 538 :smile:

Yay! Ill see you there!
Reply 11
Hi! I'm looking to apply to the forge as my first choice of accomodation! Do you have to pay any deposits up front for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yeah you have to pay a £300 deposit, as you with all accommodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by lucy2901
Hi! I'm looking to apply to the forge as my first choice of accomodation! Do you have to pay any deposits up front for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it is £300, but £200 of that money comes off of your first rent payment so when you think about it, it's only £100 which is like an admin fee I think! :smile:
Reply 14
I'm in MH11, Flat 88!
Reply 15
I'm in MH 11, flat 86 :smile:
Reply 16
Everyone ive found so far is gonna be living so close to me! cant wait to meet everyone!!
Hey guys! Just thought I'd mention it as I didn't see it till the other day,

The Forge is fully furnished, it says we only need to bring personal items such as towels, bedding etc.

Guys,
WE DONT HAVE TO SHOP FOR PLATES!
Reply 18
Original post by ChelseyDagger
Hey guys! Just thought I'd mention it as I didn't see it till the other day,

The Forge is fully furnished, it says we only need to bring personal items such as towels, bedding etc.

Guys,
WE DONT HAVE TO SHOP FOR PLATES!

Although it isn't necessary I think I'm going to take spare just in case because the chances are they'll be broke or lost or something! Plus, I have some kind of strange love of different kinds of crockery
Reply 19
Hey :smile:

I booked my room today , MH 10 , second floor , flat 82
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending