The Student Room Group

Bath or Exeter?

I cannot decide between Bath or Exeter to study Biological Sciences with a placement year, been to both offer holder days and it is 50;50.
They want AAB grades.
Both campus unis which I like and great cities etc . Anyone out there who is at either uni and studying Biology ? Would like some comments if poss.
Reply 1
Hey there! I also have an offer to do BSc Biological Sciences at Exeter Uni and am waiting to hear from Bath still. My boyfriend is currently studying at Exeter University in his second year of BSc Biological Sciences and is absolutely loving the course! We are locals and only live 30 away from Exeter, it is a great city. I applied to do two courses at Exeter University, BSc Medical Sciences is my first choice (I have an offer) and insurance is biological sciences. I just love Exeter and know its the right place for me to study. If you have any questions about Exeter I would be happy to help! Only been to Bath once and do not really remember it that well so sorry I cannot help too much there!
Reply 2
thanks for your reply. What is your boyfriend enjoying about the course? I like animal biology quite alot ..is there quite a bit of this ?
What is great about city? When I came it was raining !

Original post by elephant7
Hey there! I also have an offer to do BSc Biological Sciences at Exeter Uni and am waiting to hear from Bath still. My boyfriend is currently studying at Exeter University in his second year of BSc Biological Sciences and is absolutely loving the course! We are locals and only live 30 away from Exeter, it is a great city. I applied to do two courses at Exeter University, BSc Medical Sciences is my first choice (I have an offer) and insurance is biological sciences. I just love Exeter and know its the right place for me to study. If you have any questions about Exeter I would be happy to help! Only been to Bath once and do not really remember it that well so sorry I cannot help too much there!

Quick Reply

Latest