The Student Room Group

Please give me an advice regarding sunglasses....

Hey Guyz Please Give me an advice which sunglasses suits me. Actually I have to go my friends Birthday party and i don't understand which sunglasses suits me alot and looking stylish.I am a long young boy. Sunglasses For Men from this link i have to buy sunglasses but i am little bit confused which one suits me alot. Please guyz give me your advice.

Thanks in advance....
Hi,
In choosing sunglasses or an eye wear, you have to consider first the comfort and protection of your eyes. Second is the shape of your face. Third what is more comfortable with you the colored black, brown or tinted only. In other words there are three things to consider in buying and choosing sunglasses, face shape, style and lenses. Sunglasses should enhance your face rather than hide it. If you have round shape face look for square sunglasses, square face look for round shape and so on.
Reply 2
Original post by juliajustine89
Hi,
In choosing sunglasses or an eye wear, you have to consider first the comfort and protection of your eyes. Second is the shape of your face. Third what is more comfortable with you the colored black, brown or tinted only. In other words there are three things to consider in buying and choosing sunglasses, face shape, style and lenses. Sunglasses should enhance your face rather than hide it. If you have round shape face look for square sunglasses, square face look for round shape and so on.

Hey juliajustine89, I have a square face look but i am confused about which round shape sunglasses suits me. I know i am putting silly question but i need this advice :frown: thatch y i mentioned a link than you guys can help me easily from this link...
Reply 3
Original post by shopoholic
Maybe you could post a picture of your face so we could help you out based on your facial shape?

I am just look like this one ....

url.jpg
No one has realised he's just advertising the website lmao?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by shopoholic
I think the Camilla Black ones would suit you :smile:

O really...Thanks for the advice :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Nvmthename

Posted from TSR Mobile

No...Its just for suggesting me not an advertising....
Reply 7
Thanks for the advices Guys :smile: I will really appreciate :smile:
Original post by Nvmthename

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he thinks he is sly -__-
Original post by fedricklawson
I am just look like this one ....

url.jpg

You look so handsome, that's right you need a black sunglasses with oblong shape. You will look so handsome and very appealing.
There is really amazing collection on your site any of these glasses will suit you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending