The Student Room Group

Women on OKCupid

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geoking
A nice study was done that showed that it's aimed far more to women and that the guys will never receive even half of what a woman gets - out the messages you received, how many people did you message first?

I've never messaged anyone that hadn't messaged me first. I have rock bottom self confidence and I'm far from attractive so I don't want to open myself up to ridicule from guys :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by Odd socks
I've never messaged anyone that hadn't messaged me first. I have rock bottom self confidence and I'm far from attractive so I don't want to open myself up to ridicule from guys :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well that sucks :frown: But to be fair, in your situation it makes sense. The problem is when they all do it - seems rather cowardly then.
Original post by geoking
Ah well that sucks :frown: But to be fair, in your situation it makes sense. The problem is when they all do it - seems rather cowardly then.

Yeah, you see women on there who are stunning and would have no problem getting dates in real life, and I wonder why they even need to be on there :/ it does seem like some might do it for an ego boost

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by Odd socks
Yeah, you see women on there who are stunning and would have no problem getting dates in real life, and I wonder why they even need to be on there :/ it does seem like some might do it for an ego boost

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not some, it is most...Every girl I knew who used it did so with no intention of meeting anyone on it.
Reply 84
Original post by SoftPunch
Have you ever given it a thought that it's mostly uneducated, chavy people who roll round such sites??!

No it isn't, it's all sorts

I'm hardly chavvy and uneducated and also some chavvy men can be very nice!
Reply 85
Girls like it rough :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest