The Student Room Group

Is this possible; if so what would you do? (Re. Uni Application)

Hey guys

so i am applying for economics to the following universities:

- LSE
- Warwick
- UCL
- Bristol / Bath - will go for open day in a bit

And Cambridge (if i get the grades)

I am studying Further Maths, Maths, Economics and German

I was wondering, as a reserve, it is worth applying to LSE but for Accounting and Finance as this was my initial choice of degree. But also because i don't want to waste a spot applying to a university that will offer AAB as i am fairly certain i will surpass that (My Mock results say so).

Will LSE instantly reject me as i have applied for 2 different courses? This is what i have been told!

So i leave this question up to the wisdom of TSR - what would you do if you were in my shoes?
Original post by tazza ma razza
Hey guys

- LSE
- Warwick
- UCL

I was wondering, as a reserve, it is worth applying to LSE but for Accounting and Finance as this was my initial choice of degree. But also because i don't want to waste a spot applying to a university that will offer AAB as i am fairly certain i will surpass that (My Mock results say so).

Will LSE instantly reject me as i have applied for 2 different courses? This is what i have been told!

So i leave this question up to the wisdom of TSR - what would you do if you were in my shoes?

I would just do an apprenticeship if I were you
Original post by Tazza'sNightmare
I would just do an apprenticeship if I were you

Hmmmm yh whatever man - got UCL economics and Warwick Accounting and Finance so that is not an issue now :smile: :smile: :smile:
Hmmmm yh whatever man - got UCL economics and Warwick Accounting and Finance so that is not an issue now :smile: :smile: :smile:

Congratulations! Which university are you deciding on? :smile:
Original post by High Stakes
Congratulations! Which university are you deciding on? :smile:

UCL firm then Warwick insurance :smile: What about you?
Reply 5
Hey guys

- LSE
- Warwick
- UCL

I would find out for defo from a knowledgeable teacher or contact the uni.
Better to be safe than sorry.
Just go for Cambridge mate.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest