The Student Room Group

Durham or Leeds Met for sport?!

I've got offers from both unis and need help deciding :-(
I'm from Newcastle and could stay reasonably local by going to Durham...
Opinions needed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Durham
Reply 2
Durham. Leeds met is not well respected overall despite Leeds met being good for sports science. OP have you considered Loughborough? It's 1st in the country for sports science and a LOT more respected than Duram for sports science.
Reply 3
Thank you!
Yes I looked at the entry requirements and they are quite unrealistic for my current predicted grades :-(
Reply 4
Hi, I'm a current 2nd year student at Durham on the sports degree, and Leeds Met was my insurance. Without a doubt though Durham was the best choice for me personally. It is a fantastic course with incredible staff. If you have any more questions just ask :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kfalk
Hi, I'm a current 2nd year student at Durham on the sports degree, and Leeds Met was my insurance. Without a doubt though Durham was the best choice for me personally. It is a fantastic course with incredible staff. If you have any more questions just ask :smile:

Hi there, I was just wondering which college you are at etc :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by hgielrac
Hi there, I was just wondering which college you are at etc :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im at Grey :smile: it's a fantastic college with formal traditions right next to the library. I recommend it without a doubt :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by kfalk
Im at Grey :smile: it's a fantastic college with formal traditions right next to the library. I recommend it without a doubt :smile:

Ohhh! I've been allocated Hatfield because I just left it open (: I'll hopefully see you at Durham!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending