The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor 2014 - Where are you from?

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! I'm a Senior Peer Guide with the University's School of Chemistry, so if any of you have any questions about the University, courses within our department (I'm not much use to say, psychologists I'm afraid!) or the city in general, don't be afraid to hit me up and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Hope you're all having a good summer and I look forward to seeing most of you in September!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
I'm attending Bangor also in September, I'm from the realm of the Mancs. And I shall be studying Creative Writing and Film.
I'm attending bangor in September and I am studying criminology and criminal justice. From widnes
Reply 63
I've applied to Bangor for Computer Science and I'm from Norwich
Reply 64
Creative Studies :biggrin: I'm from Poland.
Already at Bangor and from the Midlands. The Welsh are outnumbered mainly by the English...
hi guys, I'm from Romania and I will be studying history. Any other Romanians out here?
Original post by vladyi3000
hi guys, I'm from Romania and I will be studying history. Any other Romanians out here?

No but I'm studying history too!
Reply 68

I'm Hungarian, and I saw that someone is from Poland, we can start an Eastern European gang:biggrin:
Original post by philippad
No but I'm studying history too!

cool, where are you from?
Original post by EszterS
I'm Hungarian, and I saw that someone is from Poland, we can start an Eastern European gang:biggrin:

hahaha yeah, what are you going to study?
Reply 71
Law with English Literature
cool, where are you from?

A city in England called Lincoln! Are you moving over or do you already live here?
Reply 73
hahaha yeah, what are you going to study?

Psychology with clinical and health psychology:smile:
A city in England called Lincoln! Are you moving over or do you already live here?

im moving over in september
Original post by EszterS
Psychology with clinical and health psychology:smile:

that's nice, i have a friend who is studying that
im moving over in september

Oh right!
Reply 77
Probably don't count as someone who should be posting in here (seeing as I'll be going into second year in September), but with so many freshers from my course hanging around I thought I might aswell!

I'm Aaron, a (to-be) second year History student from Devon, in the South West of England. If any of you History students plan on spending anytime during freshers week and beyond with any of the History course and their peer guides, you'll likely run into me at some point. :smile:
Original post by Aarun
Probably don't count as someone who should be posting in here (seeing as I'll be going into second year in September), but with so many freshers from my course hanging around I thought I might aswell!

I'm Aaron, a (to-be) second year History student from Devon, in the South West of England. If any of you History students plan on spending anytime during freshers week and beyond with any of the History course and their peer guides, you'll likely run into me at some point. :smile:

Yeh I do! I take it it's quite a popular course then? :smile:
Reply 79
Yeh I do! I take it it's quite a popular course then? :smile:

Yeah, there's definitely quite a number of people on the course and I can't even claim to say that I've met them all! It just so happens that many of my friends decided to become peer guides this year, so I'll probably be with that train throughout the week. Haha.

Quick Reply

Latest