The Student Room Group

girls, would you not be attracted if...

this is gonna seem kinda random, but...

i have a little bump near the top of my forehead, my right side

i'm guessing i got it from banging my head loads (not on purpose, but i am very dosey)

it isn't that bad, but occasionally noticeable
it is not noticeable at all in some lights
put it this way, my mum never noticed it until i pointed it out, but my sister did
and in school, only twice have people ever mentioned it to my face. which is kind of surprising as people always insult me, so i can come to the conclusion that it isn't really noticeable, but sometimes is

i am kind of self concsious of it :s-smilie:

maybe i could grow my hair long? idk

so girls would you be less attracted if you saw it?
Think about it this way. Do you really think a girl would say 'I don't fancy you because you have a barely noticeable bump near the top of your forehead'?

If so few people have noticed, it's hardly going to be your defining feature. Don't worry about it.
Reply 2
Yeah, I think it will have no effect. Even a noticeable feature doesn't have too much of an effect, e.g. my brother has quite a big noticeable mole on his cheek that he doesn't like, but I don't think it has any effect on his social life.

The most likely way it will affect your relationships is if it makes you feel very nervous or self conscious and stops you believing you can get a girlfriend, in which case your attitude and way of acting changes very subtly, but it makes a difference.

If a girl that you liked had a similar bump, and it took you a while to notice, would it stop you from liking her? The answer is probably no, and most girls will probably say the same as that about you. Try to think of girls as similar to guys in that way. I know there are some differences and different expectations from each gender, but girls also have 'flaws' in their appearance that they worry about, even though guys wouldn't even notice, wouldn't mind, or might even like the things the girl thinks is a flaw. If there are girls that would not go out with you because of it, I would say they are not very mature, and not the kind of girl you'd want to be in a relationship with. Don't forget that, and try to become comfortable and accept everything about your physical appearance, there's no reason why you can't. That way, your behaviour will subtly change for the better, it's not something you notice, but you'll be overall happier.
Reply 3
Be a man. Put the mirror away.
I wouldn't care
no is the straight answer
Reply 6
No it wouldn't matter at all and if some girl did mind, she's probably not the kind of girl you want anyway
nope
Reply 8
thanks guys :smile:
Ask them?
Would not care at all! It doesn't define how good looking or how nice a person you are! No-one is perfect!
No! Don't worry about it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending