The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

University of Bedfordshire Adult Nursing Interview help

Hi, is there anyone who's been for interview for Adult nursing recently at University of Bedfordshire? If yes, can you please help me out with some question you were asked? I have my interview on Wednesday.

Many thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by amy2k14
Hi, is there anyone who's been for interview for Adult nursing recently at University of Bedfordshire? If yes, can you please help me out with some question you were asked? I have my interview on Wednesday.

Many thanks.

I haven't had an interview yet, but I too have my interview there on Wednesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
What time is your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by amy2k14
What time is your interview?

10.15 I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by amy2k14

Many thanks.

Have u done the maths and literacy test or doing everything on the day??? Cos I went there today and one of the main questions they ask is demonstrate when u have treated someone with dignity and respect?
The rest might be on aspects of yourself on how u deal with certain things.
Reply 5
Oh ok, mine is @ 8:45. Good luck.
Reply 6
No, I'm doing all today & I'm so nervous. Thanks for ur help.
Reply 7
Hi ladies

How did your interviews go? I just got an email saying I'll know by early may... the wait is agonising, especially as I originally applied for March, had my interview last year and got a conditional offer which I couldn't reach!!!

Good luck
Reply 8
Any one still waiting to be called for an interview? I applied thru ucas in november and not heard anything yet,d other 4 unis have declined so am left with bedfordshire. Adult nursing.
Reply 9
Hey.. how did your interview go? I've got an interview next what were the numeracy and literacy tests like ?
Reply 10
Hi Pearl

Just make sure you are hot on your punctuation and grammar for the english, simple maths like decimals, percentages and volumes for maths, and plenty of relevant examples for questions regarding your experience of care and personal strengths and weaknesses.

Hope this helps :-)

Cass
Reply 11
Thank you so much for the information that really helped 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by bobibalo
Any one still waiting to be called for an interview? I applied thru ucas in november and not heard anything yet,d other 4 unis have declined so am left with bedfordshire. Adult nursing.

Contact them. They seem to have lost some peoples documents that were sent to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Pearl Cee
Thank you so much for the information that really helped 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile[/
SIZE]

Good luck! :-)
Reply 14
I have an interview at Bedfordshire University for Adult nursing has anyone know any question being asked ? mostly in English and Oral ones please? I will be very greatful for any response. Many thanks.
Reply 15
Does anyone been to Anglia Ruskin University? I have an interview for mental nursing soon. I will appreciate for any helpful response. Many thanks.
Reply 16
Original post by bobibalo

Yea I haven't heard anything 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending