The Student Room Group

I have narrowed down my two options and I dont know which one to pick?! HELP

Okay - I am looking to study Italian and Politics BA, and have two offers which I want to make my firm/insurance, they are from Cardiff University and University of Reading. Both for BBB.
I am very confused as I know Cardiff is a 'better' university, however I have been reading lots of reviews of both and it seems Reading is better from the perspective of the students. When I visited both of them I liked them both equally, but my form tutor told me I should try to go to as best university as possible as after I finish my degree I would like to be a solicitor. However, the accommodation at Reading is so nice compared to Cardiff.
Basically I am just really unsure which one to firm, as I liked them both.. Help?
I have recently firmed Cardiff for French and Italian (Woo another language applicant!!) and I am really excited to go there.
Have you already been to one of the two language and politics applicant days? (I went on Feb 15th)

In reality, you've got to decide which university you would be the happy to spend 3 years at (not including ERASMUS year.)
I decided on Cardiff long ago, so maybe I'm biased. However, I think that it is an ideal city for a student to live. Accommodation is cheap, nights out are cheap, it's a very sociable city, it's a Russel Group university, everything in the city is close to the university...
Do you want to spend 3 years of your life in Reading or in Cardiff? Obviously I'm leaning more towards Cardiff, but you have to make a list or something of the pros and cons of each university and see which one outweighs the other.
Reply 2
Aww! Yay I have found someone else haha.
No - I am going to one on the 2nd April.. I didnt get anything else about visit days from them..
Honestly I am still verrryyy confused. I will just go and view both of them again and see which one I like best.
Thank you for your response :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest