The Student Room Group

Raf oasc

I am preparing to go to OASC for the RAF at RAF Cranwell soon, but the RAF website isn't actually updated with the information that I need. Can someone please help with where I can find this knowledge ASAP?!?!! Also how long have people had to wait between passing their medical test and getting the call about OASC? It's been three weeks and I'm starting to panic!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well. Tell us what information you need and we might be able to help.

It can take months before going to OASC. Calm down.
I'm applying for Welbeck for this September though? Where can I find updated info on current ops and aircraft?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you search on here with the word 'Welbeck' you'll see a lot of information.

As far as current information, try putting 'raf current aircraft' and 'raf current operations' into Google. The first 6 or 8 links will give you enough information (some of it in date, some of it not, you put it all together, you can work it all out) to answer both of those questions.
Thank you very much :smile: I relied on the RAF website for my first interview only to then be told that was outdated but I luckily got through. I genuinely really appreciate any advice that anyone has!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ellenlouise_121
Thank you very much :smile: I relied on the RAF website for my first interview only to then be told that was outdated but I luckily got through. I genuinely really appreciate any advice that anyone has!

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.raf.mod.uk/downloads/posters.cfm
These are up to date aircraft, they've even got the ones that aren't operational yet i.e the lightening II - bare in mind what is replacing what so the V10 is being replaced by Voyager and the Atlas is replacing the Hercules. its confusing because on the website they call the aircraft by their proper names but most of the time they get referred to as their common names so its worth writing a list and matching them all up, im still yet to do mine as I haven't done the aptitude yet but I will send you it if you're still struggling when ive done it
Thank you very much! I will take a look at that ASAP :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest