The Student Room Group

internship programmes, schemes, fellowships?

before I ask: really sorry if this has been posted before but I searched and didn't quite find the precise information I'm after ^^

SO: what I want to know is if sth like internship programs exist and which ones they are?? I've heard few ppl talking about these things and I want to know is there anything BESIDES WINDSOR FELLOWSHIP? So any kind of similar scheme, which has links with big companies and once you participate they ensure you an internship with one of their partners? Do you think it's advisable to go for this sort of thing? Has anyone taken part in something similar?

Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Reply 1
It helps if you mention that industry you're talking about.
Reply 2
Knogle
It helps if you mention that industry you're talking about.

erm...of course. though that's not really clear yet. I'm studying Management and was hoping that companies like the big four or Accenture - consulting etc. - might offer something like that. But basically I'd be glad to hear about anything that exists :smile: as long as somehow business/management related ^^
Reply 3
kiwy
erm...of course. though that's not really clear yet. I'm studying Management and was hoping that companies like the big four or Accenture - consulting etc. - might offer something like that. But basically I'd be glad to hear about anything that exists :smile: as long as somehow business/management related ^^

All big companies run internships and placements, just look on their websites and they should have application details. Most man con deadlines for next summer are over the christmas period- some as late as Feb (Accenture maybe?)

http://graduates.deloitte.co.uk/index.cfm?p_id=524

for example. Just google the companies you're interested in then check out their careers sections.
Reply 4
kiwy

Yup, accenture definitely do one. So do deloitte and kpmg and i imagine most of hte big companies. Just go on their websites, they'll have the details!

Latest

Trending

Trending