The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Abertay Applicants 2014 Entry

Original post by Galloper95
Hello,

I've gotten an offer from Abertay to do Biomedical Sciences, and I was just wondering - any other biology/chemistry mad people out there that have also applied to do this course, or students that are currently doing this course? Would be lovely to hear from you :smile:

Hey saw you might be going to Abertay to do Biomed! Me too! I was there last year and decided to take a year out and go back this september. So you never know might see you there:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:wavey:

Anyone applying to study at Abertay starting in 2014 later this year? Or already got an offer? Let us know! :smile:

This is a place for you to tell us what you're applying for, if you've heard back from the university, and just generally ask questions and have a chat.

So who has an offer or is still waiting? :smile:
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
Original post by Ecosse_14
:wavey:

Anyone applying to study at Abertay starting in 2014 later this year? Or already got an offer? Let us know! :smile:

This is a place for you to tell us what you're applying for, if you've heard back from the university, and just generally ask questions and have a chat.

So who has an offer or is still waiting? :smile:

I have an unconditonal firm at Abertay for Ethical Hacking in September 2014 :smile:.

Will be attending the applicant info day, not sure on date yet.
Reply 3
Original post by JamesIT
I have an unconditonal firm at Abertay for Ethical Hacking in September 2014 :smile:.

Will be attending the applicant info day, not sure on date yet.

Congrats on the offer and firming it! :biggrin: Will you be moving to Dundee or do you already live nearby?
Reply 4
Original post by Ecosse_14
Congrats on the offer and firming it! :biggrin: Will you be moving to Dundee or do you already live nearby?

Thanks!!

I live in the UK, In Cheshire. So I'll be moving to Dundee. I have booked Parker Street :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by JamesIT
Thanks!!

I live in the UK, In Cheshire. So I'll be moving to Dundee. I have booked Parker Street :smile:

Oh awesome! :biggrin: Hopefully we'll get some other applicants onto this thread! :smile:
Reply 6
I've applied for Criminology but haven't heard back yet. Seen a lot of people already have offers and just hoping it's not too long before I get a response!
Reply 7
Original post by Kev013
I've applied for Criminology but haven't heard back yet. Seen a lot of people already have offers and just hoping it's not too long before I get a response!

Shame you haven't heard back yet. Hopefully it will be worth the wait though, keep us updated! :smile:
Anyone applied for biomedical science?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Yeah I have a place for Biomed starting September :smile:
Original post by zgrant2

Congrats! :biggrin: Have you firmed it then?
Original post by zgrant2

I might be joining you then:smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yeah well I was actually on the course las year but had to withdraw so I am getting to go back to first year:smile:
Reply 13
I applied to sociology got a conditional offer!! On Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone here going to the applicant open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
When is it? I will be when they tell me!
Wednesday I think, idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rread-qh
When is it? I will be when they tell me!

Yeah, it's this Wednesday. I have ok idea where Abertay uni is in Dundee aha! It'll be fun trying to find it... Not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by insanitysummer
Is anyone here going to the applicant open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be going :smile:, I'll see you there!

Original post by insanitysummer
Yeah, it's this Wednesday. I have ok idea where Abertay uni is in Dundee aha! It'll be fun trying to find it... Not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha! Hope I see you there! I'm coming all way from Manchester, Long train ride!
Original post by JamesIT
I'll be going :smile:, I'll see you there!

Aha! Hope I see you there! I'm coming all way from Manchester, Long train ride!

Did yous enjoy it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest