Harry Hill annoys me
Reply 2
Downton Abbey
Spooks
Eastenders
Deal or no deal
Antiques Roadshow
Songs of praise

And anything with Alan Titchmarsh in it.
Singing.
Mrs Brown's Boys :angry:
Miranda.
Anything Kardashian
Jersey Shore
Toddlers in Tiaras
Teen Mom
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
American Idol
The X Factor
The Real Housewives of anything
Dance Moms
Reply 7
Anything made to entertain the silly masses. So stuff like Big Brother, TOWIE, X Factor and similar casting shows, absolute trash like Honey BooBoo, reality shows in general.
Reply 8
Reality **** shows.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much anything on commercial free-to-air is junk.
Original post by sarcastic-sal
Mrs Brown's Boys :angry:

I'd heard so many people rave about how good this show was. I sat down one day and watched a few episodes on iPlayer and can honestly say that I did not laugh once; I didn't even raise a smile. I can't believe how bad it is and simultaneously how popular it is.

And this comes from someone who usually likes trashy sitcoms e.g. My Family.
TOWIE :colonhash:
Reply 12
The Only Way Is Essex
Celebrity Juice
Mrs Brown's Boys
Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
Waterloo Road
Hollyoaks
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Jersey Shore
The Hills
Channel 4 documentaries based on somebody deformed, whether it be embarrassing illnesses, 10-stone testicles or a rare genetic disorder
Original post by hbk4894
for me

Home and Away
Neighbours
Made in Chelsea
Geordie Shore

I agree. I dont really like those shows either.
The worst though has to be catfish. Its the worst show ever.
Reply 14
Anything with overly camp men on it. Namely anything with Alan Carr, Graham Norton, Julian Clary, Louis Spence etc...
Commercials, which is why I stopped watching live TV and just stream everything on demand these days.
Original post by Mackay
The Only Way Is Essex
Celebrity Juice
Mrs Brown's Boys
Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
Waterloo Road
Hollyoaks
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Jersey Shore
The Hills
Channel 4 documentaries based on somebody deformed, whether it be embarrassing illnesses, 10-stone testicles or a rare genetic disorder

That's exactly what I think too. Channel 4 is renowned for 'pushing boundaries' but some of the shows (eg. The Undateables, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Benefits Street) just mark out and ridicule minorities and add to the discrimination many face, in a way that gives the message "it's ok because we're pushing social boundaries and educating the public". That said my absolute favourite program is channel 4's 24 hours in A and E

Posted from TSR Mobile
98% of ITV programmes and truly woeful day time TV (Deal or No Deal, Come Dine With Me, etc).
Keeping up with the Kardashians absolute top of the list. And anything that calls itself "reality" tv
Reply 19
Soaps, reality TV (especially US ones), anything to do with buying properties or antiques. I've basically given up watching TV at this point, I rely mainly on Youtube/Netflix/Catch up websites.

Quick Reply

Latest