The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Completely appalling, it's a shame things like this still go on in the world.
Horrific behaviour. Hopefully his stay in jail will teach him this is not acceptable no matter how much you've had to drink. Thankfully he doesn't even live in Glasgow any more, so we can continue being a largely tolerant and safe city without thugs like him.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
This is really upsetting and embarrassing. It is good to know that one of those males got convicted for ten months as he also racially abused a young Asian woman. Both of them are cowards. What kind of messed up individual must you be to feel threatened by an innocent man playing music on the street corner?

I know people will criticise the film crew for not stepping in earlier but at the same time I think it's important these sorts of things are caught on camera as there are alot of people out there who think that racism is a thing of the past or that unprovoked attacks like these only happen once in a blue moon. Sometimes people need to sit through uncomfortable viewings like this to see what is really going on as not everyone is exposed to things like this in their everyday life.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Respect for fighting back and not cowering. Top man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is quite sad that such things happen.

How can the colour of someones skin fill so much hatred in the other?
Reply 6
Something like this happened in east london recently, 3 people tried stealing from on the lycamobile stalls and when the guy confronted them they stabbed him. He is clinically dead now.

How can people in this world be so heartless? I feel sorry for spiders I have to kill in my room.
Reply 7
disgusting, ironicly the fat bald bloke is now on benefits himself after getting the sack and not being able to find a new job due to this video
that made me really sad
Reply 9
Original post by Kutta
Something like this happened in east london recently, 3 people tried stealing from on the lycamobile stalls and when the guy confronted them they stabbed him. He is clinically dead now.

How can people in this world be so heartless? I feel sorry for spiders I have to kill in my room.

I don't understand how people can have such little value for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Imagine this is happening all over the world, really sad tbh.
I really hope karma hits him in the arse and ****s him up. I hate racism.
Reply 12
I laughed when the skinny one got floored :lol: Was hoping the fat one would take that trolley to the face.

But overall it was pretty disturbing. Why do they think that it is acceptable to harass and attempt to beat up a guy for busking on the streets? How exactly was he draining money from the economy? Ignorant morons, just looking for an excuse to have a fight. Some people cannae handle their buckie, bloody wee dobbers.
"The trolley is mightier than the sword..."
Reply 14
Original post by Ggmu!
Respect for fighting back and not cowering. Top man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is what I thought, he handled it really well. Disgusting behaviour from those vermin. I walk past about 10 buskers every day in Glasgow, I bet they walked past numerous buskers that night too and only chose to pick on him. Sad.

Original post by Kutta

That's horrible.
(edited 10 years ago)
Average night out, the guys are drunk. Racism is inevitable, these scum are willing to fight over anything

Come across a few of these across the country, nothing to worry about.
Scotland.

Won't be our problem any more soon.
Reply 17
Original post by Bill_Gates
Average night out, the guys are drunk. Racism is inevitable, these scum are willing to fight over anything

Come across a few of these across the country, nothing to worry about.

It gets much worse than this for some.
Original post by Chihiro95
It gets much worse than this for some.

Had two white guys come at me on a night out in Birmingham for no apparent reason, lucky a bouncer i knew was close by. Dealt with swiftly.
After seeing that Vid, i wish Melo had ****ed them up.

Latest

Trending

Trending