The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3587nw5VfUaTvz8g[/video]
Reply 41
Original post by Ggmu!
Respect for fighting back and not cowering. Top man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This. Huge respect.

Reminds me of that harrowing video of that gang of American youths beating up a Chinese kid continuously for almost twenty minutes.

Some white boys get brave when they have had few, I would have like to see him try that with me.
Original post by yo radical one
There is nothing wrong with being proud of being Black at all, in fact there is nothing wrong with being proud of being White either. However there is something very wrong with going up to a person, racially abusing him, then attempting to beat him up.

Tbh it's a pretty stupid thing to have pride in really, your skin colour? Pride should be based on achievement, struggle etc, not something which just is.

"Yeah! I am proud of the concentration of melanin I have genetically inherited or that may be the result of some sort of pigmentation disorder! *fist pump*"
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't get being proud of your race, but they were calling him a black bastard. I think it was 'acceptable' in this scenario.

Fair play to him for standing up for himself in a 2 v 1. Neither one of these ********s would have approached him alone.
It is so sad that even in 2014 racism is still so very prevalent.
I get very annoyed when White people tell Non-White people that racism is over. That really pisses me off.
Original post by Kruz
I get very annoyed when White people tell Non-White people that racism is over. That really pisses me off.

A lot of people really are so oblivious to how much racism there is.
Racism in all forms is bad.

And good on Melo. If I'd been on the street that night I would have grabbed the nearest blunt object and smashed those two dickheads to the ground and **** on them.
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Scotland.

Won't be our problem any more soon.

Trust me mate, no matter how much I want independence from Britain; it is not happening. About 60% are agains it and 20% for it. Not happening.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is horrible. But what struck me the most was when mello said he gets it almost every day and has been getting it almost every day since he came. Have passed by Mello before when in town and I never thought that was what he was going through almost every night. Do people like that have hearts? Do they honestly believe what they think is the truth. Are they really that arrogant.

Wish we could do something to change peoples mindset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
I see the liberals on here are ignoring his "black and proud" remarks. Lets see how the same libtards would react if some one was saying they are white and proud.

He only did it because they called him a black bastard 20+ times.
Did you notice how he didn't react with racism? He could have easily hit back by calling them white bastards if he really wanted to.
Reply 52

Absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even bring myself to watch the video, I only read the article. Horrific. He could be out in as little as five months, where is the justice in that?
Original post by Kruz

cases like the op are rare though, tbh racist whites now are just more concealed, the worst kind of racism is the hidden type. there are people that are racist that play the game and know not to say the wrong thing but the first chance they get to discriminate, they will, but they do it in a way that their arse is covered, or in the safety of the pub with their white friends.

people who are openly racist and put forth their reasons why, can be dealt with quite easily, if you understand them you can counter their arguments and possibly make them see reason. open debate can be a good thing.

it does piss me off when whites say racism is 'over' like you say though.
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
This is horrible. But what struck me the most was when mello said he gets it almost every day and has been getting it almost every day since he came. Have passed by Mello before when in town and I never thought that was what he was going through almost every night. Do people like that have hearts? Do they honestly believe what they think is the truth. Are they really that arrogant.

Wish we could do something to change peoples mindset.

Posted from TSR Mobile

FFS!!!

and i was REAALLLYYY considering going to strathclyde uni to study chem eng..

but obviously man don't want to die so..

racist bastards.:angry::angry::mad::angry:
so wwaitt...

is racism really still rampant? would i have to learn karate or some **** if i were going to visit then..?

(NB: i said to 'visit'; studying there is a complete no go now.. not particularly fond of getting ganged upon and getting beaten to a pulp like Melo..)
Original post by theDanIdentity
FFS!!!

and i was REAALLLYYY considering going to strathclyde uni to study chem eng..

but obviously man don't want to die so..

racist bastards.:angry::angry::mad::angry:

Please don't bump old news stories. Feel free to perhaps open your own thread on a more recent news story of a similar nature, if there is one.

Latest

Trending

Trending