The Student Room Group

When can you apply to an internship that requires 2 years of uni completed?

Hi,

I'm currently in my 2nd year of university and am trying to apply for summer internships.

If an application states that to qualify for the internship you must have completed 2 years of an undergraduate degree, does this mean that you can apply during your 2nd year as you'll have then completed 2 years by summer, or would you have to wait until 3rd year to apply?

Thanks.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I would also be interested in this. Also if someone could answer the following:

hows the timeline to getting a grad job at a BB? I mean after second year of uni, summer internships come - what does a return offer mean (if you get one): you get to spend an additional summer internship in 3rd year, or it basically means you'll be employed right after you graduated from uni? Thanks!
Original post by Szmessh
I would also be interested in this. Also if someone could answer the following:

hows the timeline to getting a grad job at a BB? I mean after second year of uni, summer internships come - what does a return offer mean (if you get one): you get to spend an additional summer internship in 3rd year, or it basically means you'll be employed right after you graduated from uni? Thanks!

If you convert from a summer internship it means you'll receive a grad job upon graduation if you meet your grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending