The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Adult Nursing interview for Bangor university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by emma81x
Ah, dont worry about it. I had my interview at the Bangor campus so maybe that's were the difference lies. I also guess they need to mix things up to prevent the later groups finding out the exact format and/or answers.

Have you heard back from them yet?

Nope not heard, it's only over a week though just Feels like a lot longer. depending on how I do once I get a result will be deciding my firm then, either edge hill or Bangor Archimedes fingers crossed. Have you had interviews elsewhere?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by chel_993
Nope not heard, it's only over a week though just Feels like a lot longer. depending on how I do once I get a result will be deciding my firm then, either edge hill or Bangor Archimedes fingers crossed. Have you had interviews elsewhere?

No, I've only applied to 3. I got a rejection LJM without interview (lack of care experience),this interview and still waiting to hear from Chester.

If I'm offered Bangor, I will be doing the generic modules at Archimedes and the MH ones at Bangor.
Reply 42
Original post by emma81x
No, I've only applied to 3. I got a rejection LJM without interview (lack of care experience),this interview and still waiting to hear from Chester.

If I'm offered Bangor, I will be doing the generic modules at Archimedes and the MH ones at Bangor.

I'm still waiting to hear from Chester also
Reply 43
I'm still waiting to hear from Chester also

I hope they invite us for interviews after this wait!
Reply 44
Original post by emma81x
Yeah, pretty similar. The first table I went to was the one where I had to talk about one of the things from the group task. I had loads of ideas earlier but I just couldn't recall them. I also think i messed up when I went to the MH health lecturers table, I just couldn't verbalise everything I had been planning to say.

I also ran out of time during the second question of the essay. I only managed half a page and what I wrote wasn't particularly good either. Nerves just got the better of me.

Ah well, I hope we did better than we thought.

I hope so but I doubt I did, I'm just glad it's over. Keep trying I guess. The table with the feelings got me, my mind just went and I didn't have a clue what answer he was looking for, they were looking at me like I was daft haha. When are we expected to hear, do u know? X
Reply 45
Original post by Clcjlw
I hope so but I doubt I did, I'm just glad it's over. Keep trying I guess. The table with the feelings got me, my mind just went and I didn't have a clue what answer he was looking for, they were looking at me like I was daft haha. When are we expected to hear, do u know? X

That was a difficult table! I actually said so to the 2 guys and they told me there no right or wrong answer. Hope that makes you feel better about it.

Not sure when we're supposed to hear back. Soon I hope!
Reply 46
Aww that's good, I just felt like they were after more than the answer I gave.

Ye hope so the waiting is awful. Have u tried for anywhere else?
Reply 47
I've had a rejection from LJM and am waiting to hear from Chester. What about you?
Reply 48
Original post by emma81x
I've had a rejection from LJM and am waiting to hear from Chester. What about you?

Just bangor for me, good luck getting a place hope they don't keep us waiting long x
Reply 49
Original post by Clcjlw
Just bangor for me, good luck getting a place hope they don't keep us waiting long x

Yes, best of luck to you too x
Reply 50
Anyone heard? I'm still waiting, I should of asked how long it would take
Reply 51
Anyone heard? I'm still waiting, I should of asked how long it would take

Not yet, when did u have ur interview?
Reply 52
Original post by emma81x
Yes, best of luck to you too x

Thank u :smile: X
Reply 53
Original post by Clcjlw
Not yet, when did u have ur interview?

7th march u?
Reply 54
7th march u?

Mine was 14 th

u still waiting?
Reply 55
Original post by Clcjlw
Mine was 14 th

u still waiting?

Yeah still waiting, a girl from my access who had her interview the same day as me heard last friday ������ did they tell you how long to expect to wait? Another girl on my course had her interview in feb and they took 4 weeks to offer her a place
Reply 56
Yeah still waiting, a girl from my access who had her interview the same day as me heard last friday ������ did they tell you how long to expect to wait? Another girl on my course had her interview in feb and they took 4 weeks to offer her a place

I didn't think to ask till I got home. I've been thinking about giving them a ring but I dunno. Did they both get a place for September ?
Reply 57
Original post by Clcjlw
I didn't think to ask till I got home. I've been thinking about giving them a ring but I dunno. Did they both get a place for September ?

Yeah for September that's when I've applied for too. I know I didn't ask wasn't sure wether to ring suppose won't make any difference will take as long as it takes
Reply 58
Original post by Clcjlw
I didn't think to ask till I got home. I've been thinking about giving them a ring but I dunno. Did they both get a place for September ?[/

I had to email today just to see how long the wait is, don't know what's wrong with me I'm usually patient. Think it may be when I hear depending on results can either firm Bangor or edge hill if I'm unsuccessful. I applied back in October so it's been a long few months
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 59
[QUOTE="chel_993;46889809"]
Original post by Clcjlw
I didn't think to ask till I got home. I've been thinking about giving them a ring but I dunno. Did they both get a place for September ?[/

I had to email today just to see how long the wait is, don't know what's wrong with me I'm usually patient. Think it may be when I hear depending on results can either firm Bangor or edge hill if I'm unsuccessful. I applied back in October so it's been a long few months

Have you been accepted elsewhere have you? Oh the wait is just awful, have you had a reply yet? I'm trying not to ring haha

Quick Reply

Latest