Reply 1
Me!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
I just Firmed Cardiff!! Excited
Reply 3
I'm stuck between choosing Cardiff or derby... -_- advice for why you chose Cardiff? Also anyone know if a facebook page has been set up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by rimac82
I'm stuck between choosing Cardiff or derby... -_- advice for why you chose Cardiff? Also anyone know if a facebook page has been set up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knew someone who was stuck with the same decision last year but went for Derby as it was closer to home. Unfortunately now, he regrets it and wished he had chosen Cardiff!
The Diagnostic Radiography course itself is nearly the same everywhere in terms of content and structure. However your decision should now be based on which University will provide you the best uni experience which in my opinion is Cardiff. I've heard so many great things about the university including all the society's and events that go on. The City is also amazing and from what I've heard Derby University itself is located in a more quiet and deserted area unlike Cardiff which is very close to the City Center. Finally the reputation and job prospects are much better at Cardiff according to stats websites and league tables. Which ever decision you do end up making will however be a personal one but those were just some of the reasons why I chose Cardiff :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Dan4155
I knew someone who was stuck with the same decision last year but went for Derby as it was closer to home. Unfortunately now, he regrets it and wished he had chosen Cardiff!
The Diagnostic Radiography course itself is nearly the same everywhere in terms of content and structure. However your decision should now be based on which University will provide you the best uni experience which in my opinion is Cardiff. I've heard so many great things about the university including all the society's and events that go on. The City is also amazing and from what I've heard Derby University itself is located in a more quiet and deserted area unlike Cardiff which is very close to the City Center. Finally the reputation and job prospects are much better at Cardiff according to stats websites and league tables. Which ever decision you do end up making will however be a personal one but those were just some of the reasons why I chose Cardiff :smile:

Thank you! Yeah I think I'm leaning more towards going to Cardiff :smile:
Should we make a Facebook page I've seen a few others do it for other universities?
Reply 7
Has everyone applied for accomodation yet?
Reply 8
Original post by Roishh
Has everyone applied for accomodation yet?

Yeah! Talybont North as my first choice, then liberty house, then uni halls! Wbu?
Reply 9
Original post by Dan4155
Yeah! Talybont North as my first choice, then liberty house, then uni halls! Wbu?

Liberty house, Talybont north, uni halls - really was between Talybont north and liberty house ended up putting liberty house down cause it's closer
Reply 10
Original post by Roishh
Liberty house, Talybont north, uni halls - really was between Talybont north and liberty house ended up putting liberty house down cause it's closer

Yeah I don't mind the extra 15/20minute walk in the morning! Plus I've heard all the Talybont residences are really lively because of the facilities it has on-site! It was also the cheaper option which is always a good thing as I'd rather save the money to spend on something else, although Liberty house does look really nice, big rooms etc, so I don't mind, either one would be fine lol!
So are you from somewhere close to Cardiff or...
Reply 11
Original post by AdamMckeever
Should we make a Facebook page I've seen a few others do it for other universities?

We should! Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 12
Original post by Dan4155
Yeah I don't mind the extra 15/20minute walk in the morning! Plus I've heard all the Talybont residences are really lively because of the facilities it has on-site! It was also the cheaper option which is always a good thing as I'd rather save the money to spend on something else, although Liberty house does look really nice, big rooms etc, so I don't mind, either one would be fine lol!
So are you from somewhere close to Cardiff or...

Yeah I don't really mind where I end up tbh haha naw from Derry in Northern Ireland, you?
Reply 13
Original post by Roishh
Yeah I don't really mind where I end up tbh haha naw from Derry in Northern Ireland, you?

Wow that's quite far, means you'll me travelling back home by plane then lol! I'm from England near Birmingham! :smile:
Original post by Dan4155
We should! Have you applied for accommodation yet?

Illl do it now sure then add use! Aye put talybont north down first man wby?
I've a Facebook page created if Use want to send me your profiles in mail I can add use to it!
Reply 16
Original post by Dan4155
Wow that's quite far, means you'll me travelling back home by plane then lol! I'm from England near Birmingham! :smile:

Yeah far enough :L aww happy days so you get away from home but not too far :smile:
Is this for diagnostic radiographers at Cardiff uni 2014/15 ?? :biggrin:
Reply 18
I am really confused about applying for student finance :L so do we not do anything online? They just send it all to us at some point?
You have to apply online yeah, then just fill in the answers they ask you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending