The Student Room Group

Does this man deserve to live? (800+ murders)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Do you people think America was wrong to kill Osama bin laden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Dylankj96
No, perhaps he doesn't deserve to live but we certainly aren't entitled to take his life; surely that makes us just as bad? The state shouldn't have control over life and death.

If killing him makes us as bad as him. Does that mean that imprisoning make us as bad as someone who abducts a person and imprison them in their house or somewhere else. Why are we entitled to punish him at all?
Reply 42
Original post by Dylankj96
No, perhaps he doesn't deserve to live but we certainly aren't entitled to take his life; surely that makes us just as bad? The state shouldn't have control over life and death.

No it doesn't make us just as bad. We don't kill for money and we don't kill innocent people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by cel93
If killing him makes us as bad as him. Does that mean that imprisoning make us as bad as someone who abducts a person and imprison them in their house or somewhere else. Why are we entitled to punish him at all?

Good point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
rather have him do hard labour for life with any income heading to the victims family.
Reply 45
Original post by The_Duck
rather have him do hard labour for life with any income heading to the victims family.

Never gonna happen. This is mexico

Posted from TSR Mobile
he deserves to die.
I dont think killing him will prevent other people from selling drugs and earning that silly amount of money.

You know what would prevent it? Legalizing it. These dealers couldnt compete with big business if you let them regulate and sell these drugs.

Hell, if you dont agree with that for all drugs, at least do it with cannabis, which generates a large amount of their money.
Reply 48
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
I dont think killing him will prevent other people from selling drugs and earning that silly amount of money.

You know what would prevent it? Legalizing it. These dealers couldnt compete with big business if you let them regulate and sell these drugs.

Hell, if you dont agree with that for all drugs, at least do it with cannabis, which generates a large amount of their money.

Legalisiation alone won't put these guys down. It would hurt their profits but to think these guys would just vanish by legalisation alone is laughable.

And drugs are decriminalised in Mexico.

Legalisation combined with brutal merciless killing of the drug cartels would help alot.

Liberal cowardice let's the cartels get away with committing unspeakable acts of evil. How the hell can you stop these monsters without killing them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
People like you are always so obsessed with violence that it's sickening. At least the Cartels have an ultimate goal. You just want to kill for the sake of killing.
I think he deserves to be put down by lethal injection. The state doesn't have the right to judge how much suffering a person deserves, but if you take 800+ people's right to life why should you retain yours?
He should live and be forced to make a documentary called the "burrito man" then authorities should donate all proceeds to the victims families
Reply 52
I haven't killed over 800 people.

people like you amaze me "the cartels have an ultimate goal" what the hell does that even mean? you support these guys? those 800+ people deserved to die?

i want justice. I know liberals hate justice but you're just insane.

serial killer sympathizer
Reply 53
Original post by paradoxicalme
I think he deserves to be put down by lethal injection. The state doesn't have the right to judge how much suffering a person deserves, but if you take 800+ people's right to life why should you retain yours?

My point exactly. But people here act like this guy is a saint.
Useful idiots, this guy now gets to live (probably comfortable due to his human rights) off tax payers money. Good job he has got all of you saints to pat his back.
Original post by ESPORTIVA
*cough* 800 people *cough* no longer exist *cough*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he should live but be tortured for the rest of his life. What will he learn when dead?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I think he should live but be tortured for the rest of his life. What will he learn when dead?

Damn that is brutal. Torture may be a little far but i'd surely kill the bastard and feed him to the prisoners.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you're a vile human being.
Reply 58
Original post by I love the EU
Useful idiots, this guy now gets to live (probably comfortable due to his human rights) off tax payers money. Good job he has got all of you saints to pat his back.

But he din du nuffin!!

And plus why can't we make exceptions in extreme cases like this where it's 6 million% guaranteed he committed these atrocities (so no chance of innocents being executed).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Savvy Sage
The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you're a vile human being.

Seems pretty humane to me compared to what that cartel scum did

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending