The Student Room Group

What's you easisest subject and why? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by loletta
My friend does maths, fm, physics and eng lit AS. She says Eng lit is so easy it's just unbelievable.
Personally although I do well in Eng, I stress so much that I wouldn't call it 'easy'.
R.S is easy. I didn't revise until a few minutes before a mock, still got A*. Maths is also quite simple once you get to it. Geography is just a memory game, also easy.

yeah English is soo stressful, I think if you don't work for it it's hard to do well in it :smile:
Original post by ah4p
really? I imagined it would be hard :smile: what do you actually do in it? :smile:

haha it's hard but it's just the easiest out of the ones I'm doing. Essays, a shedload of essays and cake :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Red-Kosty
French because I'm an asian born In France

Sports because I'm ripped

Dance because I watch to much bolywood movies and I copy the moves.

I love sports :smile:
Maths from me, all it takes is a bit of time and patience to get round a couple of the concepts, and then banging through the numerous past papers available for practise pretty much makes you so prepared that it's like you've already sat the exam before the real thing. Just recall, you attempt all possible questions beforehand.
I found sociology the easiest.
Reply 25
Original post by FatimaHere
Hmmm... It's a tie between Geography and Art... Chemistry maybe too... But if I had to pick, I'd say that I find Geography the easiest because the facts are so simple to remember, the subject really interests me, and I get great grades in it...

I always say this but it's true: it helps so much if you enjoy a subject :P
Loved art last year but was lots of work :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Emma:-)
I found sociology the easiest.

sounds interesting :smile:
Original post by ah4p
sounds interesting :smile:

I also got my best grade in it at a-level
Reply 28
Original post by solitarysniper
Maths from me, all it takes is a bit of time and patience to get round a couple of the concepts, and then banging through the numerous past papers available for practise pretty much makes you so prepared that it's like you've already sat the exam before the real thing. Just recall, you attempt all possible questions beforehand.

yeah there are LOADS of math past papers available :smile:
biology - its just a memory test
Reply 30
Original post by Emma:-)
I also got my best grade in it at a-level

well done :smile:
I have no idea what subject I’ll do best in J prelim results next week so I guess I’ll find out :P
Reply 31
Original post by ahmad94
Not the easiest as such, more easy to understand.

Probably Maths, repetition is the key to success there.

Hate Physics with a passion. Not only because it makes no sense, but is ridiculously boring. Chemistry is meh.

yeah physics is soo hard, but I love it :P I must be crazy lol :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Biology probably. It just seems to make sense to me

might do crash higher next year in bio, I do chemistry and physics :smile:
Original post by AlphaNick
Mandarin, because I have an amazing memory - and languages are just a memory game...

? Less so than Biology or History.
Reply 34
Original post by lilangel217
At GSCE, it was Urdu, as I already know it.
And Hugher Human Biology, because all you really have to do is memorise the content.

that’s lucky, I wish English was like that for me :P
Love it when a subject just relies on memory and not understanding J J
Original post by ah4p
that’s lucky, I wish English was like that for me :P
Love it when a subject just relies on memory and not understanding JJ

Yeah, that's the reason why I prefer Human Bio over my Chem.
For that you have to be able to apply your knowledge in strange situations, and I'm not too good at that.
history was my best and favorite subject.it was just so easy for me.I found it fascinating.
Reply 37
Original post by wablapna
Whats the easiest subject and why? ha
Whats the nicest food and why?
What a question mannnnnn....:biggrin::confused:

lol :P chocolate digestives
why?: because I'm eating one right now :smile: :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by emobambam
history was my best and favorite subject.it was just so easy for me.I found it fascinating.

I've never done history, did modern studies last year but found it hard and boring :smile:
Reply 39
All languages. I don't understand people who actually study for subjects like English, French etc...what's there to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending