The Student Room Group

What is the highest mark you have ever got on a test/exam?

Scroll to see replies

120/120 in AS English. :colondollar:
Reply 41
75/75 in my s1 mock!
Reply 42
75/75 in S1 exam :biggrin:
Reply 43
It's TSR, everyone has got 100 before :P
Original post by Lucy96
Thank you so so much, that's so helpful! I really appreciate it :biggrin: I'm also doing Germany so it's even more helpful :h: no wonder you did so well, you clearly deserved it :redface: :redface:

Thank you :biggrin: no way, that's crazy :lol: what are you studying at university, out of curiosity? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I added some more to the previous reply. Also, another example was David Irving "Irving's reputation as a historian was discredited after he brought an unsuccessful libel case against the American historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books.[4] The English court found that Irving was an active Holocaust denier, antisemite, and racist, who "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism",[5] and that he had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence"." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving

Luckily him and AJP Taylor came up in the exam and I was able to make points about him in the exam.

Ermm, I'm at london university (I can't say which as stuff I have said in other forums will identify who I'm talking about from my uni). I got 4A*s but I was predicted Bs for statistical purposes. If I am honest, I have yet to see any benefit from the A*s but maybe that's just my cynicism. I haven't applied yet for jobs/postgrad.
Reply 45
100% for Unit 1 Physics and Core 2 Maths
Original post by Georg Hegel
I added some more to the previous reply. Also, another example was David Irving "Irving's reputation as a historian was discredited after he brought an unsuccessful libel case against the American historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books.[4] The English court found that Irving was an active Holocaust denier, antisemite, and racist, who "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism",[5] and that he had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence"." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving

Luckily him and AJP Taylor came up in the exam and I was able to make points about him in the exam.

Ermm, I'm at london university (I can't say which as stuff I have said in other forums will identify who I'm talking about from my uni). I got 4A*s but I was predicted Bs for statistical purposes. If I am honest, I have yet to see any benefit from the A*s but maybe that's just my cynicism. I haven't applied yet for jobs/postgrad.

Thanks again, you're amazing :biggrin: wow, very impressive! I'll definitely take all of these tips on board :yep: oh you must have been so happy! Glad they came up for you :smile:

Ah, understandable :redface: 4A*s?! No way :tongue: congrats, that's an amazing achievement :smile: you must have felt great :teehee: I'm sure it is :h: do you have any idea what you'd like to do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Thank you so so much, that's so helpful! I really appreciate it :biggrin: I'm also doing Germany so it's even more helpful :h: no wonder you did so well, you clearly deserved it :redface: :redface:

Thank you :biggrin: no way, that's crazy :lol: what are you studying at university, out of curiosity? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also German history books are really common in second hand books stores and charity shops. Most of my finds were from there like Ian Kershaw were out of charity shops and they're much cheaper than Amazon! What other subjects are you studying?
Original post by Lucy96
Thanks again, you're amazing :biggrin: wow, very impressive! I'll definitely take all of these tips on board :yep: oh you must have been so happy! Glad they came up for you :smile:

Ah, understandable :redface: 4A*s?! No way :tongue: congrats, that's an amazing achievement :smile: you must have felt great :teehee: I'm sure it is :h: do you have any idea what you'd like to do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks! I worked 7 hours a day everyday so it was a big sacrifice. Hopefully study more philosophy and try to become a lecturer but that's really difficult getting funding so I'll have to see.....
Reply 49
100/100 ums in all 4 gcse science exams but then again that was OCR!:biggrin:
100/100 ums in C1, C2 and M1 maths a-level. 140/140 in biol2, 100/100 in chem1. I am lucky with marking!:colone:
i've had 100% ums not sure about marks though
Also German history books are really common in second hand books stores and charity shops. Most of my finds were from there like Ian Kershaw were out of charity shops and they're much cheaper than Amazon! What other subjects are you studying?

Haha thanks! I worked 7 hours a day everyday so it was a big sacrifice. Hopefully study more philosophy and try to become a lecturer but that's really difficult getting funding so I'll have to see.....

That's great to hear, I'll go and have a look :biggrin: oooh perfect. English Literature and Biology :smile:

If only I was that motivated! :gasp: very nice indeed, I wish you the best of luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
100% in slaying pooooooootaaang
Got a couple of hundreds here and there
Original post by Lucy96

Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Rachel Riley (from Countdown)? :holmes:
(edited 10 years ago)
100% for my three science exams, my French oral test and my English lit exam at GCSE

I miss those days.....
A* in sociology.
Only A ever...
I'll go now...
Reply 55
Pretty sure I got full marks on a few A level papers.

In my first year of university I got 100% in "Vectors and Vector Algebra" and 93% in "Complex Methods", these being some of the few modules where I did better in the exam than the coursework!

In terms of stuff that actually counted towards my degree, apparently I got 86.7% in the exam for a module called "Waves and Optics" in my second year, 85.6% for "Thermal Properties of Matter" and 80.0% for "Quantum Mechanics". The last one, Quantum Mechanics, was almost certainly my favourite module as an undergraduate.
Reply 56
What is the most you guys have studied for an exam? I remember staying up all night without sleeping to prepare for phya2. Also remember doing 17 C2 papers in one day for C2 last summer. The things we TSRers do for school!!!!:biggrin:
Original post by Felix Felicis
100% in slaying pooooooootaaang

Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Rachel Riley (from Countdown)? :holmes:

(Sorry to butt in) but Rachel Riley is sooooooo stunning. I'm actually obsessed with her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalObsessed
(Sorry to butt in) but Rachel Riley is sooooooo stunning. I'm actually obsessed with her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dat ass mathematics...:holmes:
Original post by Felix Felicis

I don't think so, but I'll take that as a compliment :colone: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest