The Student Room Group

What is the lowest mark you have ever got on a Test/Exam?

for me - i did a test in Spainsh were i got 0 out of 10 because i was off the day they learnt what was going to be in the test so i didnt know any of the answers.

Scroll to see replies

This wasn't me but someone got 2.5% in a maths prelim/mock.
Don't think I've ever got lower than 25%
I think I got 18/60 on a maths test in year 9 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I once got 39% in a Biology test in S2 (year 9).
Reply 5
tbh I barely remember GCSE/A-level let alone before. I got 40% on one piece of work at uni (still don't get that..), I think that's probably the lowest I'd got.
19/30 for English:mad:
Reply 7
a U in GCSE french listening exam ehhh woops
We did a French mock in year 8, and I remember getting 4/100. It was a bad day.
Reply 9
Like a B in year 9 :lol:
Got Es in my science mocks this year :frown:
Been going through this CBA phase, hopefully I'll do better in the next test :biggrin:
40% in Physics GCSE mock :lol:
3/300 in my AS Maths exams. I was forced into doing it in Year 11 and didn't really bother learning anything for it since I'm useless at Maths anyway. I think I spent most of my Year 11 maths lessons either sleeping or doing my GCSE Graphics coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a GCSE D in drama, then again the entire class got D or below. I don't think that teacher works there anymore haha...
19/40 in a GCSE French Listening Exam.
I think it was 12/45 on a Science exam, which was an F. To be fair, it was essentially writing about an experiment but in excrutiating detail. I used to hate those exams; you have no idea how happy I was the first time I got a D.
throughout school my parents wouldn't let me get a B. the one time i did i was beaten with a wire
62% once in a Physics 20 mark short class test.
Never lower than 87%, haha. I once got 87%in a Chemistry exam and I cried for an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Got a U on Unit 1 of Law AS, then an E when I retook it :rolleyes: Never got the opportunity to do Unit 2 aha, safe to say I stayed clear of essay subjects after that

Quick Reply