F***ing Recruitment Agent

Hh
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
What's wrong? :puppyeyes:
Reply 2
Original post by ForgetMe
What's wrong? :puppyeyes:

I changed my mind and redacted my statement. Thought **** it. This isn't the place. I just hate recruitment agencies that take the piss. The say one thing and don't follow through, also act all omnipotent - "my client, my client" and manipulate you into being submissive otherwise they would chose someone else.
It's a business and they won't care about you unless their client needs you.
I was earning some pocket money in this industry for a little while recruiting for some state departments and the mining giant Rio Tinto :biggrin:
Also note that a lack of responsiveness when you are fit for a position can also be due to the hiring manager being lazy or disorganized.
Lastly, when you give your cv to those agencies do not think you may relax and hope they'll find you a job. It's just a bonus that may or may not help your search. In fact you don't even need to deal with them directly. Just put your CV into some big databases and they'll source it themselves.
Reply 4
Original post by thePatron
I changed my mind and redacted my statement. Thought **** it. This isn't the place. I just hate recruitment agencies that take the piss. The say one thing and don't follow through, also act all omnipotent - "my client, my client" and manipulate you into being submissive otherwise they would chose someone else.

Probably just bad luck :tongue: I've worked through recruitment agency as a temp and now again as a temp got another job.

Quick Reply

Latest