The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Who's coming to wolverhampton in 2014?

I have a conditional offer from University of Wolverhampton to study Computer Science and this place has always been my desire since I started looking towards university and I just want to know if there are any interesting things to do and if the people there are any good there.
Reply 1
Yeah the people are pretty decent tbf! :smile: I don't start til Sept/October but been up a few times. It's not as bad as everyone says. :biggrin:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I've got a confirmed place but I don't start until October.
Original post by Sammie
I've got a confirmed place but I don't start until October.

Yeah I don't start until October either as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wolverhampton is a small town, nice and quiet but then it gets bubbly at the city center during night outs. Its a place you'd enjoy. The uni too is good and the lecturers to the best of my knowledge are helpful. I did my bachelors there and my masters somewhere else. I got an offer to do my PhD there (wolverhampton) too but then got an offer from university of bath too so now am not sure which to choose tho.
I'll be going into my second year, wolves is really easy to get around and people are really friendly! the nightlife can be hit and miss but all the nights out ive had during my freshers onwards had been great:smile: there are many pubs and bars, you have birmingham down the road which is best for shopping as the shops in wolves are pants. theres lots of gyms and parks and lots of societies to join. Uni is what you make of it dont waste time and just get involved :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending