The Student Room Group

AS Physics Challenge 2014 (Physics Olympiad)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey could someone who's done this years paper tell me what sort of topics I should look over? I'm doing it tomorrow afterschool, and I'm not sure how to revise/prepare :s
Reply 21
How did you guys find it?
Quite hard and time pressured

It was a joke.. I do SL Physics (IB) and quite literally had not learnt a single thing on the paper. Attempted to work some things out, but eventually gave up, circled random answers and doodled on the paper..........
Just got my results back and I got a gold apparently! I'm so happy, because I thought I completely flopped the paper. The grade boundaries appear to be quite low this year.
Reply 25
Original post by Chlorophile
Just got my results back and I got a gold apparently! I'm so happy, because I thought I completely flopped the paper. The grade boundaries appear to be quite low this year.

Congrats :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Chlorophile

Well done :smile: -do you know where I could find the grade boundaries?
Reply 27
Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are?
I did it already. It is not hard at all. However, the time allowed which makes the things harder. I only managed to do first 3 pages. If they had given me time of 2 hours (like Chemistry and UKMT), I would have finished.

Quick Reply

Latest