The Student Room Group

Driving test- West Wickham

Just under a week before my driving test at west Wickham on Friday at 11:11am

Practiced there a few times but as there are so many routes I cannot/ haven't covered them all

Just asking for a little bit of advice for people who have done their tests there

What to expect

What to look out for

Any help would be appreciated thank you
Reply 1
I know I'm responding a bit late but how did the test go? I took my test there last year February and failed :frown: ...passed at a different test centre 2 months later though :smile: . I found the west wickham examiner extremely harsh!
Passed this morning with two minors on my third test attempt! :biggrin:
Original post by Lamode
I passed the 4th time at west wickham.. 1st examiner I had was Patrick he was cool. Then I had a lady called Debbie grumpy cow !! Rude!! Selfishhh ignorant !!! ..! 3rd time I had graham he was rude ! Started getting frustrated with me during the test! I should of reported him.. kissing his teeth and all sorts ! .. lastly God sent an angel to west wickham that day a lady called Lesley ... she was amazing .. made me feel comfortable .. had a nice conversation with me. She was brilliant and lovely and pass with only 6 minor !!

I don't understand why examiners are grumpy !!!! Seriously if you do not like your job .. leave and stop intimidating individuals

Congratulations! But was there any need for the necro-post? Could you not have just posted here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=209999?
Reply 4
I will post anywhere I like .. it's not your problem.. thanks.
Original post by Lamode
I will post anywhere I like .. it's not your problem.. thanks.

This thread is 3 years old; make your own and stop reviving dead threads.
Original post by Lamode
Why you getting personal are you the owner of the test centre or something

You got me... Dunno how you knew.

On a more serious note just stop the necro-posts.