The Student Room Group

Anti Procrastination Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadow-X
Welcome :smile:

How long have you been procrastinating? Why do you think you are procrastinating? And has any other methods worked for you in the past?

For about 4 years
Because Im a lazy git with a ridiculous workload but because im clever I can talk my way out of any consequences that may arise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marshymallow
Lets stop procrastinating! *avoids doing work by creating thread about stopping procrastination*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Srsly my procrastination has reached alarming levels. :colondollar:
Reply 22
Original post by Lakesx
Hi Lillith,:biggrin: and welcome I am Lakes! Oh well done, where have you applied and got Offers from? If we work together we can get you out of this situation!

Thank you all you are very welcoming. I applied to MMU, Salford, UCLan, Bradford and Huddersfield. I have offers from MMU and Bradford and waiting on up coming interviews for the rest. (Nursing). What about the rest of you procrastinators?
Reply 23
Original post by ladymarshmallow
Srsly my procrastination has reached alarming levels. :colondollar:

Mr and Mrs marshmallow would you like to join our group?
Procrastination is a serious problem for me. It will cost me my uni place, but I am not going down without a fight!
Reply 25
Original post by suzylemonade
Awesome, there is a grou[ :biggrin:

Hi I will continue our convo here!

"
Wow, you did so well at GCSE! How did you do it? xD Do you have any tips?
My subjects are all going fine, discounting Food Tech. I have, yes "

Aww thanks, umm not sure... I will go into my tips in a sec...lol
Thats good, ooh whats the problem with F.T?
Okay that is brilliant!
**** YOU PROCRASTINATION.

you are the only bastard thing between me and med school :tongue:

Who's the Mr? :teehee:
And yes I would :tongue:
Reply 28
Original post by Obiejess
For about 4 years
Because Im a lazy git with a ridiculous workload but because im clever I can talk my way out of any consequences that may arise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What level are you currently studying at? And how did you get through 4 years!
Random thought...isn't this group in itself procrastination o.O
Just realised we’re all joining this group so we can procrastinate here without feeling bad about it.
Reply 31
Original post by lillith
Thank you all you are very welcoming. I applied to MMU, Salford, UCLan, Bradford and Huddersfield. I have offers from MMU and Bradford and waiting on up coming interviews for the rest. (Nursing). What about the rest of you procrastinators?

Thats okay, If anyone needs our help you can ask me or Shadow-X...
Okay thats brilliant well done! What grades do you need?
I am doing my As'Levels at the mo. however I would like to study Architecture!
What level are you currently studying at? And how did you get through 4 years!

Gcse + A Level. Through bull****ting and being intelligent enough to coast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had prelims (mock exams) and after royally messing up that history exam because of timing issues/not revising a topic out of sheer laziness/procrastination, I have resolved that it is finally time to change my ways for good. Currently studying Advanced Highers (Scottish equivalent to A2s), but it doesn't really help that I've always been able to get away with skating on thin ice for exams in the past. However, I realise that it's all going to change when I get to uni.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Dr. Django
Random thought...isn't this group in itself procrastination o.O

Thats true, however if we are going to atleast try and solve it surely this time is spent better here finding a solution then say playing flappy bird, on fb/twitter etc. :smile:

ahaha, as long as I'm not the dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by ladymarshmallow
Who's the Mr? :teehee:
And yes I would :tongue:

Lol I thought other marshmallow was a boy sorry.

Ok welcome to the group :biggrin:
Original post by Lakesx
Thats true, however if we are going to atleast try and solve it surely this time is spent better here finding a solution then say playing flappy bird, on fb/twitter etc. :smile:

very true :tongue:

If any of you are year 13's like me I reckon we should stick a pic of our fave uni on the ceiling in our bedroom, so that when we wake up its the first thing we see, and thus we focus on that for the rest of the day :wink:
x

Add me to the list bro
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Dr. Django
very true :tongue:

If any of you are year 13's like me I reckon we should stick a pic of our fave uni on the ceiling in our bedroom, so that when we wake up its the first thing we see, and thus we focus on that for the rest of the day :wink:

Haha my cousin (who is in her 3rd year of Med School now) use to cover her walls with pictures of her uni or post it notes saying "i CAN GET 3 A*'S" etc. It was crazy, but really motivated her.

Or as I was saying with Shadow-X You could put a picture of you parent in front of you so that when ever you look up you feel like working (as he would only work when his dad watched over him:biggrin:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending