The Student Room Group

Do you regret any of the unis/courses you applied for ?

Scroll to see replies

I regret 4/5 university choices.

At the time the other four choices just seemed good to me. Now I've completely changed my mind about them and will be firming the one I like and not insuring any other. I'd rather go in to clearing.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by letsbehonest
Yep.

We will be informed by the 22nd Marcch so I still have a few weeks :smile:

Thinking of it makes my stomach turn.

Ooh! Best of luck, make sure you tell us all when you get a response!
I regret applying to one uni, maybe two. Should have put a back up in there - a course that didn't need an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only thing I regret is not knowing where to insure as I don't want to go anywhere but Cambridge sigh :frown:
Reply 44
Definitely know this feeling.

I should have applied for BSc Statistics (A*AA) at UCL, instead of BSc Mathematics and Statistical Science (A*A*A).

I knew I wasn't good enough to study Mathematics at UCL, but it was my ambitious choice. I already knew they ask for Maths modular UMS, and my UMS scores are pretty low compared to normal UCL Maths applicants. So I expected to get rejected, and eventually I did.

I really should have applied to Statistics at UCL because it's a less competitive course I reckon. I do have an offer for Natural Sciences at UCL, but because I want to go into Investment Banking, it would have been much better to study Statistics at UCL than Natural Sciences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending