This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Beyonce fan, eh? You are def welcome here :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:hugs:

:s-smilie: OK fair enough, I can see why you are anxious about others knowing :console: Though I still think you should consider seeing a GP at some point, when you feel ready :yes:

You're not bugging me at all, dw :smile: And you only need to post whatever you feel like posting. If you don't wanna share your life story, you don't have to, dw! :nah:

You are extremely friendly haha. One of my friends online keeps pressuring me to go to a GP as well and I trust in him an awful lot, so I guess I will consider it:erm:

I'm still so excited by how many smilies this forum has.
Reply 81
Original post by nosociallife
All of you are so relateable it has left me in tears ahhaah. I constantly check social network sites just to feel like I have been punched in the stomach when I see that all my friends have met up without me. It certainly doesn't help the depression and anxiety, that is for sure! I have to just make myself get through the day sometimes. Some days are worse than others but I pretend to be Beyonce (not in a creepy way, I just like to feel as sassy as she is) and just do what I have to do.

I just hate relapses so much which is kinda what I am going through at the mo :frown:

Heya, sorry to hear you're going through a relapse. Stick around here, it helps a lot. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by senz72
I deleted all my posts, didn't want to clog up the thread. :tongue:o

I'm hanging in there.

Have fun feeding the ducks, if you do go out. :smile:

You dont need to delete posts silly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
New thread time already?
Just posting so I can find it again on my phone :tongue:
Reply 84
All of you are so relateable it has left me in tears ahhaah. I constantly check social network sites just to feel like I have been punched in the stomach when I see that all my friends have met up without me. It certainly doesn't help the depression and anxiety, that is for sure! I have to just make myself get through the day sometimes. Some days are worse than others but I pretend to be Beyonce (not in a creepy way, I just like to feel as sassy as she is) and just do what I have to do.

I just hate relapses so much which is kinda what I am going through at the mo :frown:

Beyonce is awesome!

But I don't like your username. :frown:
Right. Need to do my washing now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inexorably
You are extremely friendly haha. One of my friends online keeps pressuring me to go to a GP as well and I trust in him an awful lot, so I guess I will consider it:erm:

I'm still so excited by how many smilies this forum has.

:hugs: That's the spirit!

Btw, I'm terribly nosy coz I'm an Asian woman, so if I ask too many questions or get too bossy, just tell me to shut up :teehee:

Yeah, I don't really notice the smileys. Coz I don't use them. Like, ever :nah:

:ninja:
Reply 87
Original post by PonchoKid
You dont need to delete posts silly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was clogging up the thread with slightly irrelevant stuff.

I should have posted it in the Easter trip thread.
Reply 88
:hugs: That's the spirit!

Btw, I'm terribly nosy coz I'm an Asian woman, so if I ask too many questions or get too bossy, just tell me to shut up :teehee:

Yeah, I don't really notice the smileys. Coz I don't use them. Like, ever :nah:

:ninja:

Oh yeah this is definitely the first post I've ever seen you use a smilie...:judge: :wink:
Reply 89
Original post by Odd socks
Right. Need to do my washing now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still didnt do any :frown: and im not even at home now. Oops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90

:

Asian gene. :wink:
Reply 91
Original post by senz72
I was clogging up the thread with slightly irrelevant stuff.

I should have posted it in the Easter trip thread.

:nah:
You should know this by now that NOTHING is irrelevant in the world of MHSS :tongue:

Stop putting yourself down :unimpressed: :fuhrer:

Also on the smiley front i never use smilies :nah: :innocent: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
:nah:
You should know this by now that NOTHING is irrelevant in the world of MHSS :tongue:

Stop putting yourself down :unimpressed: :fuhrer:

Also on the smiley front i never use smilies :nah: :innocent: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still a newbie. :tongue:
I'm not putting myself down, I'm bringing myself to the right level which happens to be on a lower level. That doesn't make sense, does it?
I still didnt do any :frown: and im not even at home now. Oops

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really need to tidy my room, I think having more space will help my mood :yep:

Don't worry about it, you can always do it another day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Inexorably
I would have thought a doctor's appointment would at least be mildly useful haha? I'm glad to see people are friendly as I could do with more nice people in my life really :frown:

I'm not really sure :dontknow: I assumed she'd say/suggest to go if I feel up to it, which is why I'd booked it before the counselling appointment - I was sure she'd say to do it anyway, kept asking about why I thought I should go/how it'd help - and I really don't know, but people here seem to have suggested it's better to go than not to go :s-smilie: Not really sure what to do :erm:
Definitely hang around then :smile: :yep:

x

Welcome to the thread :smile: :wavey:
Sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now :frown: :hugs:

Original post by senz72
I deleted all my posts, didn't want to clog up the thread. :tongue:o

I'm hanging in there.

Have fun feeding the ducks, if you do go out. :smile:

:eek: Ditto what Poncho said :yep: :tongue:

oo :frown: Glad you're not really bad, though sad you're just hanging :sad: When's your GP appointment? (Or have you had it?)(Or am I thinking of the wrong person... :colondollar:)

Thanks :smile: Might do, not sure yet - getting quite late, so might be better to get work done and then just sleep! Maybe tomorrow night when I have less deadlines stuff :dontknow:

--------------------------------------------

On smilies - I love them so much :biggrin: :yay: :woo: :yep:
Does anyone else have to stop themselves from using them on facebook chat/texts and stuff? :ninja:
Original post by IDukem
If you're allowed to say to me "things will get better" I am saying it back to you" :tongue:

Things will get better :teehee: :hugs:

Hahaha see that applies to everyone else bar me :tongue:

How is life in general? If I remember correctly you was applying for uni I thinnk?

------------------//////---------------

Why is it sooooooo freaking cold?!?!?! I hate being cold :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
So many smilies jesus LOL. On other forum I use I only use ":rolleyes:" and the usual :smile: :biggrin: :'(
--
:hump:

always favourite
Reply 97
Original post by purple-duck

:eek: Ditto what Poncho said :yep: :tongue:

oo :frown: Glad you're not really bad, though sad you're just hanging :sad: When's your GP appointment? (Or have you had it?)(Or am I thinking of the wrong person... :colondollar:)

Thanks :smile: Might do, not sure yet - getting quite late, so might be better to get work done and then just sleep! Maybe tomorrow night when I have less deadlines stuff :dontknow:

--------------------------------------------

On smilies - I love them so much :biggrin: :yay: :woo: :yep:
Does anyone else have to stop themselves from using them on facebook chat/texts and stuff? :ninja:

I'm always hanging in there. It's a normal state for me.
Oh okay, well as long it's not a long walk. :smile:

I do have a GP appointment next Friday but I think you've got the wrong person. :tongue:
---------------------

Not a massive of smilies myself.
I like the :ninja: smilie, it makes me feel sneaky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
I'm always hanging in there. It's a normal state for me.
Oh okay, well as long it's not a long walk. :smile:

I do have a GP appointment next Friday but I think you've got the wrong person. :tongue:

No, I think it was you then - Remember you saying you'd booked one early last week or something - thought it'd be soon! Good luck for it :smile:

Latest