The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford IQ Accomodation 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liannebrghtn
Hi, just wondered if anyone has booked iq for accomodation for salford uni this year?? I've booked mine in Bronte flat 3, very excited!!! :biggrin: Just wanted to see who I might be living with :smile:

I'm in Bronte Flat 3, so **** I guess we're gonna be living together haha! :biggrin:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Anyone lived/living on 7th floor? If so, how is it? Is it much different to any other floors? I currently live on floor 6 and I'm torn between booking on a 7th floor or going for something on a fifth floor instead. All sixes are taken already! :O
Reply 62
I'm in Wordsworth 7 with my mates because it's only 4 rooms in the flat :smile: and i get the huge room!
Original post by Lwhite
I'm in Wordsworth 7 with my mates because it's only 4 rooms in the flat :smile: and i get the huge room!

Thanks. Decided to go for Thomas 7 :smile:
Reply 64
I'll be entering my 2nd year in September. It's not that I necessarily need to it to be quiet, I just think I'd feel a tad out of place with a bunch of 18 year old first years... So with that in mind, are any particular house demographics/dedicated to freshers I should know of before I book or does everyone just get mixed?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Dominos
I'll be entering my 2nd year in September. It's not that I necessarily need to it to be quiet, I just think I'd feel a tad out of place with a bunch of 18 year old first years... So with that in mind, are any particular house demographics/dedicated to freshers I should know of before I book or does everyone just get mixed?

I'm in second year and im in wordsworth 7 :smile:
I know a few people in wordsworth 6 who are 2nd years if there's any space in that flat.
they're lovely :smile:
I'm starting at Salford in September, and I'm staying at Tennyson 2! I'm so nervous ahhhh :smile:
Hey I've just booked for Carroll 6 any freshers near by?
im renting my room from now till august in bronte 5! so text me if u are interesting in living in iq in summer! :smile:
hey everyone.

im booking my room tomorrow but Chaucer and shelley are fully booked and i hear they have all the freshers in.
Are any first years staying at of the other buildings?:frown:
Reply 70
Original post by Jordanpayne_
hey everyone.

im booking my room tomorrow but Chaucer and shelley are fully booked and i hear they have all the freshers in.

hey, I've booked to stay in chaucer, I will be a fresher but I know a lot of other people are 2nd/3rd years so I'm sure it might be similar in other houses :smile:
Original post by chump21
hey, I've booked to stay in chaucer, I will be a fresher but I know a lot of other people are 2nd/3rd years so I'm sure it might be similar in other houses :smile:

i hope its okay. i went to vist today and everyone who i spoke to was lovley but i would like to live with at least 1 first year:smile:
hey everyone.

I'll be a Fresher and staying in Carroll. Not to sure if there are many others though there wasn't much left when I booked.
Original post by liannebrghtn
Hi, just wondered if anyone has booked iq for accomodation for salford uni this year?? I've booked mine in Bronte flat 3, very excited!!! :biggrin: Just wanted to see who I might be living with :smile:

what are you studying
Original post by PaulyyPudd
I am going to be studying Television and Radio Production at Media City, so not sure how much of my course is actually on the main Salford Campus!

I'm doing television and Radio at the media city campus as well! :smile:
hey everyone.

I'm a first year and I'm staying in Tennyson
Ive booked my room! im in Shelley - 06B!
Hi everyone!

I have spent hours tonight searching for student acc! I am so confused :s-smilie:

I have lived alone since I was 16 so I am preferring a self-contained flat really. But within a block of other students.
All the sites showing me student acc are showing studios or shared kitchen etc.

Anyone know where I should look for the accommodation I need?

I would consider flat/house share with another student at Salford, female. What sites has everyone used?
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone staying in Blake house? x
Reply 79
Original post by ambernectar
I'm a first year and I'm staying in Tennyson

I have booked Tennyson flat 4

Quick Reply