The Student Room Group

Girl I like has a huge sexual background that puts me off

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by redferry
I'm sure she can find someone more accepting of her sexuality than you, she deserves better.

That is actually a closed minded opinion, I have no problems with her exploring and I think if she had sex tapes with each ex its fine as is having exteme fetishes.

I even have not a huge problem if she was horny and went online or she discussed it with an ex and they did it a few times as it turned them on being watched by others but its the extreme level of what she did i.e having a profile where she went on most days for over 3 years and that wasnt her first account, and a lot of that time being with her partner and from comments on the profile she only stopped using it as she broke up with her partner and promised to be back and I find a difference between passion or being very horny during sex to just plain exhibition.

I would not care if she was on there every day when single as needed a release, I dont mind if she was horny one day and invited a partner to have sex and each time they were horny they decided to go on as it made them hornier and earned them money as a bonus its more the difference between her online and offline self, when I spoke to her, it seemed she disliked certain attitudes and was quiet but flirty this makes her seem to be a totally different person.

I would mind it less if I find out she was a nymphomanic because I know people have less control over their actions and its more purely physical.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
That is actually a closed minded opinion, I have no problems with her exploring and I think if she had sex tapes with each ex its fine as is having exteme fetishes.

I even have not a huge problem if she was horny and went online or she discussed it with an ex and they did it a few times as it turned them on being watched by others but its the extreme level of what she did i.e having a profile where she went on most days for over 3 years and that wasnt her first account, and a lot of that time being with her partner and from comments on the profile she only stopped using it as she broke up with her partner and promised to be back and I find a difference between passion or being very horny during sex to just plain exhibition.

I would not care if she was on there every day when single as needed a release, I dont mind if she was horny one day and invited a partner to have sex and each time they were horny they decided to go on as it made them hornier and earned them money as a bonus its more the difference between her online and offline self, when I spoke to her, it seemed she disliked certain attitudes and was quiet but flirty this makes her seem to be a totally different person.

I would mind it less if I find out she was a nymphomanic because I know people have less control over their actions and its more purely physical.

I'm really confused as to what you are taking issue with then? The fact she seems like a 'good girl' and is a 'whore' in the bedroom?

because strangely enough peoples personalities don't always match their sexual preferences!
I'm really confused as to what you are taking issue with then? The fact she seems like a 'good girl' and is a 'whore' in the bedroom?

because strangely enough peoples personalities don't always match their sexual preferences!

And there was me thinking that was the dream...
Reply 43

I dont care if she was dirty in the bedroom as I know personally I get a lot of very dirty thoughts but in person people think I am shy and weird its the fact that she did such things on camera purely for such levels of dirtiness rather than being horny now and again, plus a little of what she does i.e talking about how deep she can take it and both holes etc as that seems a little too extreme.

I do not mind someone being dirty and kinky in the bedroom to totally different personality but what is done in private should not always be shown in person.
Original post by Anonymous
I dont care if she was dirty in the bedroom as I know personally I get a lot of very dirty thoughts but in person people think I am shy and weird its the fact that she did such things on camera purely for such levels of dirtiness rather than being horny now and again, plus a little of what she does i.e talking about how deep she can take it and both holes etc as that seems a little too extreme.

I do not mind someone being dirty and kinky in the bedroom to totally different personality but what is done in private should not always be shown in person.

Have you asked her why she webcammed etc?
Reply 45
Just move on.
Bcuz I'm a hypocrite and yes I admit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeatedHeavy
Bcuz I'm a hypocrite and yes I admit it

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not a good thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't bare the thought of my wife having sexual relation with another man

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't bare the thought of my wife having sexual relation with another man

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yet it's fine for you to have slept with other women?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm alpha unlike u guys who will marry non virigins
Guys like me will have been inside your future wife's

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it bothers you then move on, you're obviously not suitable for each other.
I'm alpha unlike u guys who will marry non virigins
Guys like me will have been inside your future wife's

Posted from TSR Mobile

'You guys'. Mate, I'm not a guy.

And so what if they have been anyway? As long as she wasn't still sleeping with other people, I see no issue.
Have fun for a few months and then when she asks you "where do you see us in the future", go out for a pack of cigarettes and never come back.
Yes it is because I Beleive that girls who have sed before marriage are not marriage material
And yes I will sleep with girls before marriage because they choose to, I would never pressure a virgin into having sex before marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it is because I Beleive that girls who have sed before marriage are not marriage material
And yes I will sleep with girls before marriage because they choose to, I would never pressure a virgin into having sex before marriage

If you don't believe in sex before marriage, should you not follow the same rule?
Reply 56
If you like this girl, don't judge her on the past and be open about it. Ask her.
I never said thers anything wrong with sex before marriage
I'm sayin that I will only marry a virgin, because I could not live with te fact of my wife having a sexual past with another guy. This is my personal opinion I am a hypocrite because I think it's okay for me to sleep around

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never said thers anything wrong with sex before marriage
I'm sayin that I will only marry a virgin, because I could not live with te fact of my wife having a sexual past with another guy. This is my personal opinion I am a hypocrite because I think it's okay for me to sleep around

My mistake.

I can't even understand that standpoint, but your entitled to your opinion.
Are u a feminist by anychance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending