The Student Room Group

BHS Grad Scheme 2014

I have looked for another post but can only find information for the 2012 intake.

I have just received an invitation for a video interview in a few weeks.

I was just curious about whether anybody else has ever applied, gone on the scheme or have applied this year.

Wanted to get talking to some people.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied too.

I have received an invitation for a video interview, I was going to do i this afternoon. Have you done your interview yet?
Reply 2
Im going to do it tonight. I dont know what to expect.
Reply 3
No me neither, It says that it will take no more than 15 minutes so I imagine there won't be too many questions.
I've just sent my application, can anyone tell me how long before they get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
For me it was 2 weeks.
Reply 6
Has anyone completed the video interview yet?
What were the questions like?
Reply 7
Original post by HM22
Has anyone completed the video interview yet?
What were the questions like?

I have done my video interview and the questions are no different to the questions asked in the application form.
Original post by Amy6120
I have done my video interview and the questions are no different to the questions asked in the application form.

Agreed, the set up is really nice. I've done others where they just fire questions at you. With no thinking time.

Does anyone know how long it takes them to get back to you. It says on the email 10 days but i've still not heard anything?
Reply 9
I got a reply today and its been 13 days :smile:
Has anyone got through to the phone interview?

I don't have my date and time yet though :frown:
Reply 11
Yes but I haven't either and it been over the 7 days, glad I'm not the only one.
Original post by Amy6120
Yes but I haven't either and it been over the 7 days, glad I'm not the only one.

Same here. It's been over the 7 days. I hate that there is no number or email address to write too. But at the same time they'd probably get sick of me.

I guess it's just a busy time for them.
Reply 13
Yes, I imagine we will hear something at the beginning of next week :smile:
Original post by Amy6120
Yes, I imagine we will hear something at the beginning of next week :smile:

Hey Amy, I was just wondering if you've heard anything yet?

Reply 15
Original post by Disneygirl92
Hey Amy, I was just wondering if you've heard anything yet?

No not yet :/ have you? I thought we would have heard something this week. I guess they are busy.
Original post by Amy6120
No not yet :/ have you? I thought we would have heard something this week. I guess they are busy.

Hey - no I've not heard anything either.

I did just take a look on their Facebook page and they posted last night saying "sorry for the wait etc etc" so at least we know we're not forgotten?
Reply 17
i just had an email inviting me for telephone interview , no idea what that entails... and can't find any info from previous years of applicants.....
Hey,

i did the online application and video interview, and got an email last week saying :

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you.

We really enjoyed watching your video interview and were so impressed with your performance that we don not feel the need to take you through the telephone interview stage and are putting you straight through to the Assessment Centre!

You will soon receive an email inviting you to one of the Assessment Centre dates.

We look forward to meeting you!

Kate & Lauren

So looks like theyre taking longer cause they must be putting some straight through and some through additional filtering so dont give up hope yet!
Original post by lemonade123
Hey,

i did the online application and video interview, and got an email last week saying :

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you.

We really enjoyed watching your video interview and were so impressed with your performance that we don not feel the need to take you through the telephone interview stage and are putting you straight through to the Assessment Centre!

You will soon receive an email inviting you to one of the Assessment Centre dates.

We look forward to meeting you!

Kate & Lauren

So looks like theyre taking longer cause they must be putting some straight through and some through additional filtering so dont give up hope yet!

I got the same email last week too - I'm pretty happy . But I have a friend who has an email detailing her phone interview. She recived it on friday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending