The Student Room Group

Is this moving too fast?

Okay I met this guy Saturday night in a club. I really liked him and he clearly liked me we were dancing and we kissed a few times. Truthfully it was pretty damn perfect night out. He did ask me back to his place but I said no I was going home with my friend. We have exchanged numbers and have been texting constantly since Saturday night. I know he and I will probably be at the same club again Saturday night and I have a feeling he'll expect me to go home with him. I sort of want to its just I am a I
virgin and have no experience with guys. This was the first guy I ever really kissed and I am 20. We do have a lot in common I'm just hoping I am thinking clearly. Do you think this would be an unwise judgement??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay I met this guy Saturday night in a club. I really liked him and he clearly liked me we were dancing and we kissed a few times. Truthfully it was pretty damn perfect night out. He did ask me back to his place but I said no I was going home with my friend. We have exchanged numbers and have been texting constantly since Saturday night. I know he and I will probably be at the same club again Saturday night and I have a feeling he'll expect me to go home with him. I sort of want to its just I am a I
virgin and have no experience with guys. This was the first guy I ever really kissed and I am 20. We do have a lot in common I'm just hoping I am thinking clearly. Do you think this would be an unwise judgement??

Why can you not meet up when not drunk? Otherwise it is very likely to be an unwise judgement. Then you can actually date and see whether he actually likes you rather than just be using you..
Reply 2
Original post by marinaim
Why can you not meet up when not drunk? Otherwise it is very likely to be an unwise judgement. Then you can actually date and see whether he actually likes you rather than just be using you..

I agree with that ^
Meet up out of a club, see if he actually wants to get to know you, make sure you're both sober! Otherwise he might just be playing you, and it's best to play it safe.
Reply 3
If you're happy with the idea you're going to have sex then probably never speak to him again, go for it.
Oh my goodness you've basically described exactly what's happening with me at the moment...
Would you mind sending me a DM? I think I'd really appreciate talking this through with someone who's having the same issue.
Reply 6
Original post by ihasaquestion
Would you mind sending me a DM? I think I'd really appreciate talking this through with someone who's having the same issue.

Hey yeah we can chat just sent u a PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending