The Student Room Group

Last time I ask please help (teen dating)

There is a girl that is really driving me crazy right now. I want to ask her to meet up on facebook not a date just to
catch up. I just can't get the confidence to do it. I used to talk to her all the time at school but we don't share any
classes at school anymore. We got on really well I used to flirt with her and I think she did the same with me. After
our classes split up I continued to talk to her on facebook. In december due to exams I stopped talking to her. last week
(2 months after stopped speaking) I talked to her on facebook and she didn't seem her normal self. To make things worse as
well my best friend recently started dating someone and it is making me jealous. What is the best
way to get past this. I spoke to her like 2 weeks ago on facebook and I am worried what she will think. I struggle to stop
thinking about her yet I can't do anything about it.
Reply 1
.......Ask her to meet up?......
First thing I'd advise you to do, is not to ask her out over the internet, because it's impersonal and easy to dodge. Secondly, do you have any definitive proof that she has any interest in you? It's true, that a girl is a lot more subtle when it comes to letting a guy now that she's interested, but she will let you know you have to look out for the signs. If you not getting any signs sabe yourself the rejection. However, if you think she likes you, then just ask her in person for a coffee, a catch up on how things are. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending