The Student Room Group

T in the park 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jordun
i'm sure instead of going through all that hassle you could just get alcohol that's not in glass bottles lol or put it into other plastic bottles, that ice cube thing is a bit over the top

I don't think you can't take any bottles (glass or plastic) into the arena.
Original post by Devel
I don't think you can't take any bottles (glass or plastic) into the arena.

Yeah this is right

You can only bring empty bottles in

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are they with searching you when you are going into the campsite? I'm 17 and am worried about having my drink taken off me right at the start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by settleforadraw

LECTURE OVER. Haha. Basically, T in the Park is my favourite festival because of the amazing lineup, welcoming atmosphere and the fact that absolutely no one judges your dirty, unwashed self... everyone embraces it. If I haven't bored you to tears, feel free to pm me, I love talking about T as I'm sure you've noticed! Maybe see you this year too x

I missed out on T this year :frown: Looking forward to TITP 2015 though but I've got a few questions...

1) Did you meet a lot of people when you were there and got along well with them eg "partied together" because I love meeting new people!

2)Do they search you thoroughly when your going into the campsite becuase im worried about having drink taken off me even if its in plastic bottles?

3) When did you buy your tickets? I noticed that there on sale already but its to early so when are the other times that the tickets come out?

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by ScottishScott
I missed out on T this year :frown: Looking forward to TITP 2015 though but I've got a few questions...

1) Did you meet a lot of people when you were there and got along well with them eg "partied together" because I love meeting new people!

2)Do they search you thoroughly when your going into the campsite becuase im worried about having drink taken off me even if its in plastic bottles?

3) When did you buy your tickets? I noticed that there on sale already but its to early so when are the other times that the tickets come out?

Thanks! :smile:

hey there, i know im not the person you quoted but i went to TITP this year, so i might be able to help :tongue:

1) blooody hell did we meet new people! our group anyway became good friends with our neighbours, and every night just became so much fun! didn't get to sleep till about 3 in the morning though, which was the only issue but who actually cares about sleep when you're there :tongue:

2)don't worry, your drinks won't get taken off you if they're in plastic bottles or cans :smile: we took like two massive 20-pack's of Fosters (plus some Stella) and about 3 plastic bottles of vodka and the dudes were cool with it. sometimes they search your bag, sometimes they don't, i think it's random selection tbh, not sure how it works!

3) i wouldn't recommend buying your tickets for TITP 2015 now, simply because you don't know the lineup. we bought ours pretty much on the day when they released them on general sale (i think around february time? cannot remember) but i know people who bought their TITP 2014 tickets like 3 weeks before the actual festival, they don't really tend to sell out. that said they did sell out in like 2010 within 90 minutes or something :tongue: but no you definitely do not have to buy your tickets right now!

hope it helps :smile: i would definitely recommend going, it was my first festival but it was fantastic!
Original post by Fas
hey there, i know im not the person you quoted but i went to TITP this year, so i might be able to help :tongue:

3) i wouldn't recommend buying your tickets for TITP 2015 now, simply because you don't know the lineup. we bought ours pretty much on the day when they released them on general sale (i think around february time? cannot remember) but i know people who bought their TITP 2014 tickets like 3 weeks before the actual festival, they don't really tend to sell out. that said they did sell out in like 2010 within 90 minutes or something :tongue: but no you definitely do not have to buy your tickets right now!

hope it helps :smile: i would definitely recommend going, it was my first festival but it was fantastic!

Thanks for your help that was all really useful ๐Ÿ˜„

I didnt really want to buy the tickets without knowing the line up like you said so il probably do what you did and just buy tickets in the general sale.

I'm really looking forward to it as its my first festival. Cant wait! ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽก

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Hi everyone! I am writing my dissertation about T in the Park and social media, and I need your help! Could you please fill in this short questionnaire for me? It only takes 5 minutes to complete. Your help is really appreciated :smile: Thanks!! http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=osrtto2xjlhqdow391597&refer=

Quick Reply

Latest