The Student Room Group

iPhone battery

Is there anything I can do about my
iPhone battery life? I turn my internet off when I'm not using it, I don't listen to music on my phone and only use it to text and it runs out of battery after about 5-6 hours, and if I've been using it more after about 4?
Will I need to get my battery changed? Or is there something I can do to help it?
Changing my battery sounds very expensive
:frown::frown:
Get a charging case, they're quite expensive but I think definitely worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlotteeeyyy
Is there anything I can do about my
iPhone battery life? I turn my internet off when I'm not using it, I don't listen to music on my phone and only use it to text and it runs out of battery after about 5-6 hours, and if I've been using it more after about 4?
Will I need to get my battery changed? Or is there something I can do to help it?
Changing my battery sounds very expensive
:frown::frown:

I would get a power pack quite a lot cheaper than actual charging cases and don't bulk up your phone. They're cheaper and offer higher capacities and can charge your iPhone 2/3 times on one charge.

Unfortunately I think your battery is on its last legs so maybe think about getting a new phone or changing the battery. How old is the phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
What model iPhone is it? And how long have you had it?

Battery change is possible, bit of an effort to get into an iPhone though, check out some of the tutorial video.s
Reply 4
Original post by PanzerWagon
What model iPhone is it? And how long have you had it?

Battery change is possible, bit of an effort to get into an iPhone though, check out some of the tutorial video.s

It's 4S, and not even a year old! I've been so careless with it though
Reply 5
It's not too hard to change the battery and is quite cheap too. There is quite a few quides online if you want to look into it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
5 Minute job to change the battery.

Some things will drain the battery pretty quickly though like location services.

I find turning data off saves a lot of battery.
Being in a low signal area will also drain the battery pretty badly.

But yeah what you're describing suggests your battery is duff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending