The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

FIne Art course

Hi Im currently in As Level studying Art, Maths, Physics, English. I want to do Advertising as a career but planning to study fine art in uni. How is the course like there? is it very challenging or is it quite ok to keep up? How's the social life there?

Thanks in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi

It depends if you are able to work independently without guidance; during most weeks there are around 5hrs 'contact time' (lectures and seminars) so you have to be self motivated and be able to generate your own ideas.

I'm at Chelsea & don't live in halls, there is hardly any social scene here from what i can tell, only people who are in halls together or were on the same UAL foundation, which is where most of the intake comes from.

I really like it because it is very independent.

If you know what you want to do then why are you going to study something different?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by S1an
Hi

It depends if you are able to work independently without guidance; during most weeks there are around 5hrs 'contact time' (lectures and seminars) so you have to be self motivated and be able to generate your own ideas.

I'm at Chelsea & don't live in halls, there is hardly any social scene here from what i can tell, only people who are in halls together or were on the same UAL foundation, which is where most of the intake comes from.

I really like it because it is very independent.

If you know what you want to do then why are you going to study something different?

Hi ya Are you studying Ba fine art course at chelsea now?

I just got offer from chelsear for BA fine art and I have decided to go there.

Could you please tell me more details about the course and university, thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by KazukiStan
Hi ya Are you studying Ba fine art course at chelsea now?

I just got offer from chelsear for BA fine art and I have decided to go there.

Could you please tell me more details about the course and university, thanks a lot :smile:

Yes i am.

maybe best to read my most recent post to see how i am getting on!
Original post by S1an
Yes i am.

maybe best to read my most recent post to see how i am getting on!

Hey I've excepted my place for Fine Art at Chelsea, would be nice to meet others who will be attending this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending