The Student Room Group

Are you sexier than me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaylaMary
"whatever you're very welcome beautiful is in french"
its sad i cant say it, living in a french speaking country :/
thankksss for the rep! :biggrin:

It's de rien :tongue: and no problemo, it says I've given too many reps though, so I'll do it tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 61
hehehe okk <3 danke :smile:
What is the point of this?
Reply 63
Original post by Black Cat
It's a stupified question!

staahpp it :biggrin: disturbeedd reference yesssss :colondollar:
Reply 64
Original post by HeyFromNY_USA
What is the point of this?

there's really no point :smile:
are you from america :colondollar: i live in ontario
there's really no point :smile:
are you from america :colondollar: i live in ontario

I'm from NYC....
Way sexier. I have a giant penis.
Reply 67
Who knows without pics :iiam:
i have to agreee with yooou!! :biggrin: :biggrin: yess those are my top 3 too :smile:

you are sexy!!! :top:
Reply 69
Original post by CaptainDudeson
Way sexier. I have a giant penis.

well captain dudeson, i think you won that one
Reply 70
Original post by TheGameOfScience
you are sexy!!! :top:

wahaa thank you sir :colondollar:
my hand is in a bandage though.. i spilled hot acid all over it in biology... how am i supposed to play games nowwwww??? :mad:
Reply 71
Original post by HeyFromNY_USA
I'm from NYC....

wow that's really cool :smile:
wahaa thank you sir :colondollar:
my hand is in a bandage though.. i spilled hot acid all over it in biology... how am i supposed to play games nowwwww??? :mad:

ouchhh!! :eek:that sounds so painful, what type of acid did you use? we rarely ever use acid in biology, in fact the closest thing to dangerous we have done in bio is hot water baths during isa, other than that we have just done respiration and photosynthesis which was boring (im in a2 btw :biggrin:) but in chem i made asprin :wink: which was amazing, mine was the best and its was purified so i or other people could have actually ingested it but not going to risk it :lol:, that gunna suckk so bad :frown: you could either 1) endure the pain 2) try to play a less intense game like lil big planet or 3) try to play using your feet:tongue:
Reply 73
Original post by TheGameOfScience
ouchhh!! :eek:that sounds so painful, what type of acid did you use? we rarely ever use acid in biology, in fact the closest thing to dangerous we have done in bio is hot water baths during isa, other than that we have just done respiration and photosynthesis which was boring (im in a2 btw :biggrin:) but in chem i made asprin :wink: which was amazing, mine was the best and its was purified so i or other people could have actually ingested it but not going to risk it :lol:, that gunna suckk so bad :frown: you could either 1) endure the pain 2) try to play a less intense game like lil big planet or 3) try to play using your feet:tongue:

it was a pepsin and albumin lab, the pepsin had a pH of 3 :frown: I heated it up using a hot water bath and another i cooled down, the hot pepsin decided to go over my hand ha :/
i like the idea of using my feet.. i'm pretty good with my feet :colone:
I'm too sexy for Milan. Too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.
Reply 75
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm too sexy for Milan. Too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.

:colone:
Show yourself foul beast. My arrow thirsts for your blood.
Reply 77
Apparently :giggle:
Probably
Reply 79
now you're being ridiculous. you are :redface:

Yeah, I tried to be modest, but god dammit I even type sexy, that's how sexy I am. It's incredible really :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest