The Student Room Group

Nursing interview at Derby university!

Hi everyone :smile: ,
I had a mental health nursing interview at Derby university last week and I'm still waiting for them to update my ucas and let me know whether I have been accepted or declined! I really hate this stressy wait lol.
I'm really scared they might have rejected me because I know nursing is really competitive.
I performed well in the maths and literacy test and in the group interview I contributed to the conversation enough to make some good points but not too much so that I was talking too much. The individual interview was so simple and a little more personalised than I would have imagined. Sometimes I felt like i was rambling and sometimes I feel like I did not elaborate enough on some things. However, overall I do not think I performed too bad but I don't think I was amazing and feel like if I could go back I could have done better :frown:.

Also I am in my gap year and this was a first interview and I really want to go uni this year.

Does anybody else know what its like in a mental health nursing interview especially at Derby? Please share your thoughts on this

Thank you
xxxxxxx
Reply 1
I have my interview at derby uni for mental health nursing and I'm so nervous !! It would be my first choice if I was to get a place. Have you found out yet if you were successful?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest