The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Who's starting in September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DRR Lumberjack
My brother has been taking the same route for a year now, so I'm pretty sure it's 45 or less.

I'm taking same route I think...except probs bus.. From yardely...u?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by DRR Lumberjack
That's a killer! Is living in accommodation too expensive?

No but I have my own house with partner, I travel 1&1/2 hours to work and used to travel over 2 hours to secondary school so im used to it I think. Are you excited to start?
Original post by sarahideas
I'm taking same route I think...except probs bus.. From yardely...u?

I would imagine we'll all be on the same train, will you get 11/17 to town from Yardley?
Original post by Kellyunitime
I would imagine we'll all be on the same train, will you get 11/17 to town from Yardley?

Yeah, I used to stay in Yardley a fair bit, I will be travelling from near Minworth to wolvahampton. What will you be studying?
Yeah, I used to stay in Yardley a fair bit, I will be travelling from near Minworth to wolvahampton. What will you be studying?

Chemistry. You?
Chemistry. You?

Hehe we're studying polar opposites, I am doing art/fashion
Hehe we're studying polar opposites, I am doing art/fashion

Lol to be honest I love art. Still do a bit of painting sketching
Lol to be honest I love art. Still do a bit of painting sketching

Yes, Im really looking forward to finally starting
Hello,

I'm 22, my name is Maria. I will be starting Ba (Hons) Visual Comms Graphic Design. I look forward to learning Japanese!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 290
Anyone here for jan in takes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 291
Anyone travelling from Birmingham (Acocks green)? There are two routes I can take; one from Acocks green station and another from New street station. I am not sure which one would be better and less time consuming...would really help if there is anyone else travelling from acocks green/solihull or an area close to that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 292
anyone in the school of chemistry, biology, forensics and pharmacy?

Me, doing Biological Sciences :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Hi I'm Chelsie :smile: I'm going to be studying Human Biology, and I'll be commuting from Birmingham! I'm looking forward to it.
Reply 294
you doing mech swell?
Reply 295
anyone doing mechanical engineering ?
Reply 296
Original post by Chelly1
Hi I'm Chelsie :smile: I'm going to be studying Human Biology, and I'll be commuting from Birmingham! I'm looking forward to it.

Hi Chelsie! We might be sharing some lectures together as I will be doing Biological Sciences. I will also be commuting from Birmingham. Do you feel ready? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by Annii
Hi Chelsie! We might be sharing some lectures together as I will be doing Biological Sciences. I will also be commuting from Birmingham. Do you feel ready? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great :biggrin: might see you on the train! Haha
Yeah I feel ready, bit nervous though! Hope I can make friends with people on my course haha! What about you?
Reply 298
Original post by Chelly1
That's great :biggrin: might see you on the train! Haha
Yeah I feel ready, bit nervous though! Hope I can make friends with people on my course haha! What about you?

Indeed :biggrin: oh yeah probably, will you be catching it from New street? That's where I will go from! Haha same here, hope it will be all a friendly bunch of people there and I don't feel ready! Do you know any other freshers doing a science degree? Would be good knowing some people before starting the course :biggrin:
Reply 299
Original post by Annii
Indeed :biggrin: oh yeah probably, will you be catching it from New street? That's where I will go from! Haha same here, hope it will be all a friendly bunch of people there and I don't feel ready! Do you know any other freshers doing a science degree? Would be good knowing some people before starting the course :biggrin:

Yeah I'll be catching it from New Street :biggrin:
Same here, don't want to be on my own for 3 years! Haha
I haven't found anyone else, your the only one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending